Status
Not open for further replies.

steve & sue

White plastic sunbeds for sale
I have 4 white plastic sunbeds for sale, located in Turgutreis 45TL each or all 4 for 160TL.

Buyer to collect.

Please PM if interested.

Thanks

Last edited:

Tess

I would have had them in a shot, but I wont be there till next year again and also you are too too far when I am there, fab price, good luck for a speedy sale.

Ceri

Hi, I am interested in your sun beds. Are they still for sale? What condition are they in?

Thanks Ceri.

hate to put spanner in works but we bought our white plastic sunbeds in candarli for 40TL and they delivered free sorry

steve & sue

hate to put spanner in works but we bought our white plastic sunbeds in candarli for 40TL and they delivered free sorry

Not really a bright star here are you, correct me if I am wrong but Candarli is probably a good 4-5 hour drive from Turgutreis and the price of things on the Bodrum Peninsula are normally a lot more expensive than most, so these sunbeds on average are about 70 TL. I went into most of the supermarkets & checked before i decided what price to advertise them for, so if anybody wants to buy Sunbeds from Candarli then ask Brightstar to get them, im sure they will deliver to Bodrum for only 40TL.
If you weren't interested in buying them you didn't need to comment.

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Sorry for hijacking your thread Steve.l would love to have been close by to purchase this bargain.l need a couple of sun loungers for the 2 stray dogs we are taking care of.

l live in Akbuk and if anyone has 2 sun loungers for sale,please let me know

steve & sue

Thanks for everyone's interest in the sunbeds but they have now sold.

Bob hope you manage to get some for the dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom