Jane68

Which VPN for itv hub etc
hi, can you please advise what vpns you guys use to watch itv hub, bbc iPlayer etc from Turkey? I’ve tried Surfshark but it appears to be not working?

BikerMac

Maybe not the cheapest way, but I have used a LibertyShield Lite router for several years, brought from UK, and Iplayers always work. A few others here also have this router and never had problems. Pricing and Plans

davidj

I use Nord VPN and get ITV hub and iplayer in Turkey. I also have a IPV vanish subscription but i cant get itv hub and i player in Turkey with that.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Hi, please can you send me PM as I didn’t receive anything yet
Yes, I know. I thought I would just check that it still works with the BBC I-Player before I sent the PM. My internet has been very slow today, and then I went out to lunch! It does still work, so PM on the way

Can someone please pm me a working VPN provider for using the UK catch up players as mine is no longer working

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
I'll send you a PM, I have been using this one since 2009, any problem they solve it quickly. Works out about 85 USD per year. No brainer really

I'll send you a PM, I have been using this one since 2009, any problem they solve it quickly. Works out about 85 USD per year. No brainer really
Thank you, I have TTNet around tomorrow as no Internet since Friday, will try once connected again

SLEEPY

Over the next few days(Black Friday Sales ) there is usually some great VPN offers available..
For those interested.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom