Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Which Song lifts your mood
"Always Look on The Bright Side of Life" has just been played on VH1 Classic. This song always makes me smile, and with all the doom and gloom around, also it's been raining all day in Cleveleys today, it has really lifted my spirits.

PDM

My little ones are singing 'Were all going on a summer holiday' for the school performance, I looked for it on youtube thinking Cliff Richards but got the 'Chipmunks' version..

Ceni

Ceni
Ohhhh wjere would you like me to start. There are many that lift my spirits or make me smile for many different reasons.

I guess American Pie has to be one of my all time favorites.

Take it easy, by The Eagles is another.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Ohhhh wjere would you like me to start. There are many that lift my spirits or make me smile for many different reasons.

I guess American Pie has to be one of my all time favorites.

Take it easy, by The Eagles is another.

Me too, but that tonight just made me think, yea there is still a lot to smile about when there has been so much sadness for people for many different reasons of late, esp with our friends here on TLF.

nanamo

I so dont want to lower the mood but I want Dont worry be happy and Always look on the bright side of life played at my funeral, I want my friends and family to leave laughing. Molly (But not yet)

Last edited:

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
'Lovely day' by Bill Withers does it for me and totally agree about 'Always look on the bright side of life' - definitely want that for my funeral too!

sandpearse

Bolton Born and Bred
3 of my all time feel good tunes:
'High' by Lighthouse Family, 'Real Love' by Drizabone and 'Build me up buttercup', can never remember who sings that one!
All guaranteed to put a smile on my face, and even get up for a dance to the last one!
:)

maggie

I like a Whiter shade of Pale by Procul Harem.(Played at my bestfriends wedding)

Also 3 Times a Lady by the Commadors(Not spelt right)Many a happy memory ,the chap I was going out with at the time had a Golden Retrievier that used to howl at the once twice three times a lady bit sooooo funny.

And best of All because it was played at my dear Mums funeral Ill take you home again Kathleen(her name was Kathleen)Know its a bit somber but when ever I hear it it brightens my day thinking of my Dear Mum.
Hugs Maggie xxx

Akasya

Postless Pointer
This beautiful gospel rendition really does it for me.

Thankyou : Richard Smallwood and Vision @ Adoration Live in Atlanta.

Not a religious person, but this enables me to understand those that are.

Steve.

v6cod

Living in Okcular
Mine has to be Easy Livin' by Uriah Heep.

Reminds me of my youth (long ago) and is a real banging tune.

maggie

3 of my all time feel good tunes:
'High' by Lighthouse Family, 'Real Love' by Drizabone and 'Build me up buttercup', can never remember who sings that one!
All guaranteed to put a smile on my face, and even get up for a dance to the last one!
:)

It was the Foundations that sang Build be up Buttercup!!!!!!

Hugs Maggie xx

Scott Fitzgerald and Yvonne Keeley singing If I had words.

Our third daughter, when she was a toddler, would wander around singing this song.

lilacdiana

lilacdiana
:roundgrinI love "Perfect Day", it just sums it all up!!

We had Perfect Day played at our wedding so i love it but my favourite is "Brown Eyed Girl" by Van Morrison. I just love and when it comes on the radio I have to just sing along!!

Di

Latest Posts

Top Bottom