mariaca

Where to eat
We`re looking for a romantic restaurant in Altinkum, preferably by the sea.

Any ideas? :286tc:

It would be greatly appreciated :)

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Where to eat
l know you have said Altinkum.
How would you like a real romantic evening with your partner on a floating platform.They tow you out to the chosen point of the bay and anchor the pontoon in place,where you can enjoy a peaceful relaxing evening together listening to the ripples of water touching the pontoon softly.
With the evening sky pact with twinkling chandeliers and the odd shooting star passing above you,would be a wish that can come true.
The place is called Kizicli[wrong spelling] through Akbuk and over the mountains on the other side.They bring your drinks and meals by a rowing boat.
Of course there are disadvantages being left out there on the pontoon.lf you need to go to the boys room,don't bother to ask the rowing boat to come and fetch you.Standing at the edge of the pontoon is far more convenient.

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
Where to eat
Ikbals is the best on the front - its done nice the poeple are nice and the food is nice. theres no OY OY boys but dont go on a footie day. Thats probably the most romantic of the bunch on the front by far.

mariaca

Where to eat
Thanks everyone. Looking for a quiet place with no OY OY boys yes ;)
Bob - do you have any more information? A website maybe? Sounds absolutely lovely.......

Where to eat
l know you have said Altinkum.
How would you like a real romantic evening with your partner on a floating platform.They tow you out to the chosen point of the bay and anchor the pontoon in place,where you can enjoy a peaceful relaxing evening together listening to the ripples of water touching the pontoon softly.
With the evening sky pact with twinkling chandeliers and the odd shooting star passing above you,would be a wish that can come true.
The place is called Kizicli[wrong spelling] through Akbuk and over the mountains on the other side.They bring your drinks and meals by a rowing boat.

That sound absolutely wonderful - pity I have no one but my 11 year old son to share the experience with.... nearly wants me to get into a relationship again.... please note the nearly!

Do they do lunch times - I know it is not as romantic and you would need loads of sun block - and would the pontoon fit 4 people?

(sorry last point is off the subject)!

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Where to eat
Thanks everyone. Looking for a quiet place with no OY OY boys yes ;)
Bob - do you have any more information? A website maybe? Sounds absolutely lovely.......
l'll find out for you and also the transport service.When do you need to know

mariaca

Where to eat
Thank you very much Bob. We are in Istanbul at the moment, and are not heading towards Altinkum before the end of next week. So no rush :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom