JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Where is?
Can someone tell me where the nearest beach is to Calis. Just say we got the water taxi from Calis to Fethiye, would we have far to go from there to get to a decent beach?
Or anywhere else that's near.
Thanks,

Jeannie :3:

Harem

I've cliqued
Where is?
Well, Jeannie, as you know, the nearest beach to Calis is at Calis!!! The next one on from there would be at Olu Deniz, but that would not be very good for Victor, unfortunately. However, I don't know what access to the water is like from the paying beach along by the lagoon (not the lagoon side but the sea side), but I'm sure someone will be along soon to let you know. Fethiye doesn't seem to have a beach at all, although there are several coves with beaches, past the Club Letoonia. However, unless you have transport they are difficult to get to.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Where is?
There's Koca Calis, Yaniklar, Katranci, Gunluklu and Inlice if you head north.

parrot

Where is?
About 100 yards off the water taxi,well it was 8 years ago,unless they have moved it to Marmaris.:77wu:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Where is?
NORTH!!!!! You know about my geography skills!!!!!!!!!!!! :77wu:

Jeannie :77wu:

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Where is?
Sorry for back to back but does that mean i will have to buy a compass?????? OMG

Jeannie:77wu:

teresa

Free Thinker
Where is?
If you get the dolmus in Calis (heading away from Fethiye) and ask for Surf Cafe you will get to the other end of Calis beach which is much nicer. Some of the bars will give you a lift back to Calis and the sunbeds are all free. You can walk it but it might take 40 mins as a stroll and it is very hot.

As long as the sea is on your left as you walk along the beach you can't go wrong. LOL

Latest Posts

Top Bottom