Octalya

Where is this?
Hi everyone,

Newbie here! We are visiting Yalikavak for the first time this month. Staying in an apartment which we have booked through a rental agency. Looks really nice and is "300m walk to beach and restaurants of Yalikavak."
I'd really like to be able to pinpoint it on the map, but can't find it on Google Earth. The address is
Cumhuriyet Caddesi 96 Yalikavak (edited the rest of the address out).
Can anyone give me any ideas where it is? I would be very grateful - like to get my bearings before I go somewhere new. This forum has been a mine of information so far - thanks for all the info on restaurants :D

Last edited:

tomc1984

Where is this?
Not sure where it is but can ask around. We are in Yalikavak at the moment and as usual it is lovely, you will have a good time. Sure someone will come up with the answer, PM me if I can be of any help in any other way.

paddye17

Where is this?
Hi,

Not sure of the precise location, but Cumhuriyet Caddesi is a longish road which starts in the centre of town and sweeps round behind it, running parallel with the sea and all the seafront restaurants. If you look at Yalikavak using Multimap.com and zoom in, you'll see Cumhuriyet Caddessi (starting near the main mosque).

Looks like your apartment is on a side street off Cumhuriyet Cadessi - chances are it will be on the flat and walking distance from Yalikavak centre.

Enjoy your stay - Yalikavak is fantastic.....

Maps of the world, street map search - powered by Multimap

Tess

Where is this?
Hi Octalya and a warm welcome to the forum, I hope you find the info you are looking for. I am no help ref: Yalikavak as I have never been to it, hope you have a fab holiday.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Where is this?
Don't think your address should be there for all to see, maybe someone should delete it.

Jeannie

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Where is this?
Welcome to TLF- Yalikavak is lovely and I think your apartment will be on the flat- main road near Marina - I have been in Yalikavak for 14 years so please dont hesitate to contact me or pop in to the restaurant to have a chat during you visit
Cheers

Octalya

Where is this?
defo a bit silly posting address on here .

Not sure why you think this, but I have edited out the last part of the address anyway - don't want to be in breach of any forum rules.

Thanks to the people who have helped - you have been really useful - I think I have an idea where we are now. Looking forward to that first cold Efes...

Luckycat68 - we will definitely be paying you a visit - I have read wonderful things about your restaurant on here!

Last edited:

PASH

Where is this?
Not sure why you think this, but I have edited out the last part of the address anyway - don't want to be in breach of any forum rules.!

The reason you were advised to remove it was that it is telling thieves where you will be and making you an easy target for a break in knowing that you are a tourist with money, passports, credit cards etc. Always best to play safe as there have been a number of break ins lately.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom