carolk

R.I.P
Where is Mushroom?
He hasnt been on lately that I've seen. Cant believe I'm asking this as I hardly ever agree with him but, just can't imagine the forum without him having his say on everything! He's a bit like that dress you keep taking out of the wardrobe and say 'nah' and put it back. lol.

Anybody know?

Where is Mushroom?
yes ..i enjoy most of his posts..theyre usually well balanced.
Maybe the climates not right for growing mushrooms ..dont you need special fertiliser and we've just had a lot of poor crap lately. hah

Where is Mushroom?
Hi Carol

Believe it or not, but he is still there in the background. I reived a PM from him recently.

We need a controversial issue to get his mind into gear and his typing finger moving.

So come on everybody, thinking caps on, and throw the bait to Mushroom, something like Management of Complex.

I did hear a small rumour that he may be considering visiting Italy being wined and dine in 5 star luxury property and viewing with ?.

Come clean Gary, what are you playing at.

:38:

Cheers

Sandy

Mushroom

Where is Mushroom?
Carol, Shirleyann,

Thanks for the ringing endorsement !!

Truth is I have other matters just now that are taking up my time and I still manage to have a look in but don't have the time to be self opinionated at present.
The other thing is, to be honest, other than for the sake of putting a reply just for the hell of it, I haven't read anything which has prompted me to respond and when it comes to starting a new post/thread or whatever, I think with most of what gets me cranked up to say my bit, it's not happening out there just now or someone else has already mentioned it, so I would at best just be echoing it !

No doubt when I have tied up a few loose ends, and again have the time and the inclination, I will manage to put in my (usually right) opinion !

For now - I am not dead - just sidetracked, but I do look forward to getting back to you later.

Take Care.

carolk

R.I.P
Where is Mushroom?
Well, well, well - no change there then!!!!!!! ha ha.I thought you always put a reply just for the sake of it! lol

Where is Mushroom?
Its dark early now in Wakefield and perhaps not safe for him to venture out too much - especially as he may be a bit long in the tooth to do the 'Westgate Wobble'

Mushroom

Where is Mushroom?
The 'Westgate walk/wobble/stumble.' Happy days but alas distant memories.
Perhaps one day I will do it again ?

Sandy - I think we should be reserving our inspection trips for early next year!! Nice in spring in Italy.

carolk

R.I.P
Where is Mushroom?
Mushroom said:
The 'Westgate walk/wobble/stumble.' Happy days but alas distant memories.
Perhaps one day I will do it again ?

Sandy - I think we should be reserving our inspection trips for early next year!! Nice in spring in Italy.

Someone should warn Italy!!!!!!!!! :dance:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom