carolk

R.I.P
Where is Biker Bob?
Has any one heard from him lately? I haven't seen him on here for a while. :frown:

Gail

Where is Biker Bob?
Don't fret ladies he is still here and still in Ankara, he is Superbogs now :biggrin:

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
Where is Biker Bob?
Hi All

I am still around. Just seems so different here now without Pebble. Not the same for me.

Bob

Where is Biker Bob?
Hi All

I am still around. Just seems so different here now without Pebble. Not the same for me.

Bob
Hi Bob
I see how you feel but ok ONE lovely person has sadly died at 50 which is terrible but Pebble herself wouldnt want you like this at all.
Look at Facebook how Moyra,Michelle and Alex are coping so well and coming to terms with it!
Be sad and miss her like we all do but perhaps help with her project and be constructive with your valuable help in her memory.
Thats the way forward like her family are doing surely.
If I died I wouldnt want members to think that way (Not that they would Lol!!!) when there are over 10,000 on here and your old mates (ME etc etc) are still around.
Thats my feeling anyway for what its worth!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Where is Biker Bob?
Hi Bob
I see how you feel but ok ONE lovely person has sadly died at 50 which is terrible but Pebble herself wouldnt want you like this at all.
Look at Facebook how Moyra,Michelle and Alex are coping so well and coming to terms with it!
Be sad and miss her like we all do but perhaps help with her project and be constructive with your valuable help in her memory.
Thats the way forward like her family are doing surely.
If I died I wouldnt want members to think that way (Not that they would Lol!!!) when there are over 10,000 on here and your old mates (ME etc etc) are still around.
Thats my feeling anyway for what its worth!!

Thanks Terry, I've deleted my post as it was in the same vein as yours but, I deleted it, but here it was about my dearly beloved Grandma that brought me up from age and my Gran died on Christmas Day 20 years ago, tha pain never goes away, but she wouldnt' want me to be maudling and sorrowful, like our dear friend Pebble, she would say have a great day and enjoy your life.

Last edited:

EVELYNNE

evelynne
Where is Biker Bob?
Bob,

Terry has echo'ed what we all think - you must carry on contributing for yourself and Pebble.

I never met Pebble but the Forum has been missing some flair since she left us , that is for sure, but it is up to all of us , to lift the mood and keep going in these difficult times.

I was thinking last night, how ive made some real friends on here and how strange it is that I will probably never meet them.

We can all thank TLF for giving us a sense of community and in that comunity we remember those past and present but carry on building the community to be a bigger brighter place to live in.

take care

Eve

Latest Posts

Top Bottom