Deri

Ordinary Member
Where can I find?
I am looking for a supplier of good logs for a soba - not pine. We buy about 5 to 6 tons each winter, if the price is good enough we can take the whole amount in one go, and any time of year.

Second, I have serious circulation problems and I want to get some legwarmers. Does anyone make these? Or where can I get old jumpers that I can cut the arms off to use as legwarmers?

kibris

Where can I find?
lots of woolıes sold on local markets quıte cheaply or get yourself some ugg boots--sellıng them here ın kusadası for 20tl a paır now ıts wınter and put ınsoles ın them for added ınsulatıon

evo80

Where can I find?
I am looking for a supplier of good logs for a soba - not pine. We buy about 5 to 6 tons each winter, if the price is good enough we can take the whole amount in one go, and any time of year.

Second, I have serious circulation problems and I want to get some legwarmers. Does anyone make these? Or where can I get old jumpers that I can cut the arms off to use as legwarmers?

How about these . maybe someone coming out can bring them for you ?
£7.99 for 2 pair
Coopers of Stortford Pair of Thermal Knee Warmers + 1 Free from Coopers of Stortford

Barbles

Where can I find?
As Kibris rightly said, get yourself to the market, you will have a fantastic choice of winter clothing.

Les

Latest Posts

Top Bottom