ted j

What's your biggest regret ?
What is your single biggest regret in life?.

Last edited by a moderator:

Martyn

Re: What's your biggest reget

Just going to say the same. I didn't have a choice though, left school at 15 to earn money for a poor, single parent family.

Saoirse

as its not possible to change the past theres no point in regretting it

No regrets

Martyn

I agree Philip it is just the question asked, never reflect on it always look forward.

Still living life to the full so may not have done something yet to regret later.

Soo x

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !

Not buying a villa Nr Fethiye when i had the chace of it 4 yrs ago .........Diane

jewel

Looking back my biggest regret is not spending more time with my children when they were younger.My Husband and I had our own business and in the early days worked 6-7 days a week, as a consequence our kids probably took a back seat. In those days we felt we were doing it for a better life,and indeed we did get the material things that come with working hard....nice house,nice holidays,nice clothes ,nice car etc etc however we never had time to take the kids on days out,or football,or just nice family days,apart from our holidays which they loved.It is only recently now that they have children of their own and I see the things they do together that I realised how much we all missed out on.
I asked my Son,now 33 did it ever bother him ...but I think he was being diplomatic when we he says no, my Daughter however very forthright (29) says yes it did, as all her friends parents spent time with them.I truly feel sad about that and never intentionally deprived them of our time. So yes that has to be my biggest regret and something I can never put right. Saying all that both my kids are great adults and fbulous Parents,so no lasting damage and maybe some good came out of it as they will make sure their kids have their undivided attention. jewel x

Ceni

Ceni

I regret meeting Hanel Houses, my biggest regret was trusting them :eek:) still we live and learn.

hijo

in my own clique

..i was an amateur ice skater ..both in figure/and speed skating,my only regret was going to work and learn a trade, rather than go to canada and turn professional....

Regrets there are many
Fond memories there are more
Changes I should have made don't matter
Life is for living

Cheers, mine's an Efes!

I regret very much the hurt I put women through, as a young bee, flitting from flower to flower. :slapme:

arrian

R.I.P

this post made me think of the young man i jilted whilst he was away in the army. i had put him out of my mind for many years. i hope he has found happiness and i didn't hurt him too much.

I deeply regret not training to be a ballet dancer or, had I lacked the skill, then perhaps an air steward.

TURKISH BEGINNER

TURKISH BEGINNER

My biggest regret is never having the chance to tell my parents Goodbye before they died....Dad went to work one day aged 50 had a heart attack while driving...Mum 3 yrs later was getting ready to go away for Christmas, again heart attack.....

edeller

I dont have any. Wouldnt change a thing.

Have made some awful decisions in my life and done some things I probably shouldnt have but they have made me the person I am today so "its all good". :smile:
Emma

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner

Not going into nursing. Allways said i would do it when the girls were up, but i never did.
I think i'm doing some of it now, through the back door with Victor.

Jeannie

arrian

R.I.P

yeh, me and you both!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom