MISSC2000

Whats the Cheapest way to send Money to Turkey
I need to send £250 pound over to Turkey.

DOes anyone know what the Cheapest and reliable way to send.

Would Paypal be an option?

Thankyou

C

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
You can send it from the Post office = Money Gram The reciprient must have ID and you must name the town its going to Also it gets there in less than 30 minutes Costs about £10 or used to ! still cheaper than western union . Also consider a pre pay credit card i have one with FairFX money cards i leave it with with my husband and he can withdraw money for the rent of my apt . Very safe as if it gets lost no one can spend more money than you put on it Plus good exchange rate Diane

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Yes, send it via PayPal to another PayPal account and if you mark it as a "Gift" or "Personal Payment Owed" the recipient won't be liable to any fees for the transfer.

MISSC2000

THANKS

I will look at Paypal and Moneygram - never used paypal to receive money hopefully its easy to access at the other end. Im a bit of novice with these online payments.

C

Talkinman

Thats a good point I have a paypal account but wouldnt know how to access the cash while in Turkey! Anyone know??

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Your Paypal account will be linked to a bank account. When you signed up for PayPal you will have been asked to give your bank details and/or a credit or debit card number.

Once the money is in your PayPal account you transfer it online to your bank account / credit card / debit card. So, if you're in Turkey you'd go to an ATM and withdraw the cash.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom