Martyn

What you didn't know about me
Thought I would start a thread off where each person can put in a fact about them. It could be you didn't know I was 6' 8"(i'm not), I once appeared on a tv show anything you like. Keep it one fact per post to keep it tidy. You can make several posts if you are an 'interesting' person. I will start next post to kick it off.

Martyn

I'm a qualified football referee although I don't referee matches I did sit my Middlesex FA exam yonks ago.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
OK. Mrs KKOB says I ought to own up to being an absolute babe magnet. :wink:

That's the reason why I can't put my own picture up as my avatar 'cos I'd spend all day fighting the ladies off ! :biggrin:

No doubt the few female members of the forum that have met me will agree with this ? :lol:

Martyn

OK. Mrs KKOB says I ought to own up to being an absolute babe magnet. :wink:

That's the reason why I can't put my own picture up as my avatar 'cos I'd spend all day fighting the ladies off ! :biggrin:

It has to be the truth KKOB :roundgrin

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
It IS true. As sure as I'm riding this unicycle !

parrot

I'm a qualified football referee although I don't referee matches I did sit my Middlesex FA exam yonks ago.

Ditto,east sussex f.a.and I was on take your pick,with Des O'connor not Michael Miles.Lasted 7 seconds on the yes/no and was well p----d off.

I met Patrick Stewart (Captain Picard for the non trekkies out there!) in London and was so starstruck I talked utter nonsense...

dalyansteve

I built the factory and most of the machines that make the croutons that go into 'cup a soups' and I could bore you for hours about the details, so don't ask.

maggie

I sang on stage with the Three Degrees.( Well tried to)

Hugs Maggie xxxx

A couple of years ago I danced on stage with what is left of Showaddywaddy at the MCN event in Skegness.

Mary

nanamo

Are you ready ................................... I was Kenny Ball's road manager's babysitter - yeah, beat that.

I used to be paid to tidy up after his 'going on tour' parties and I once tried to pick up Frank Ifield - literally, he was asleep, on the floor and I thought it was just a bundle of blankets.

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Carol, thats brililant, well done you.

As for you Mack, I think you are a little fibber!????

M

Mack

Carol, thats brililant, well done you.

As for you Mack, I think you are a little fibber!????

:) Hey, if KKOB can be a babe magnet on a unicycle I can invent arbritrary punctuation marks :)

OK, real one, I had a coffee with Rod Stewart and his bodyguard on Rodeo Drive in LA many years ago.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom