Yalides

Am I pretty ?
What would you do with 161 million quid ?
How do you spend that kind of money ? The interest would accumulate at a huge rate.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
First I would build dog shelters upto british standards in various parts of Turkey and provide a free board and lodgeing for Brits to look after the dogs ..

Then I'd have a villa with a huge amount of land for my dogs to play on .

Then i'd go on a nice cruise on the Delta Queen River boat in south USA

I'd invest the rest . ....Oh I'd open a shop a good second hand furniture shop to keep me occupied ..With very low prices for folk just starting up

And Then i'd give Lesley Tess and a few more more a holiday they could never forget for at least 6 wks .....And help one or two struggling in Turkey

Oh yes I'd have a total makeover and have my face lifted over my shoulder so i could watch my back .....Diane

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
We haven't decided yet Des :hehe:

Serous money that eh, I'd give you 5 million my friend.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
I would buy the efes company and thereby control the fate of all efes drinkers and become even richer.

You'd be up there on my list too, as you're a special friend Terry.
:9:
I have learnt that friendship and love beats accumulating money any day.
I have always in the past been very money orientated as my career was in Financial Planning but things can happen that totally change your perception of whats important.
I will canvas and try to raise a few friends for you haha.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I have learnt that friendship and love beats accumulating money any day.
I have always in the past been very money orientated as my career was in Financial Planning but things can happen that totally change your perception of whats important.
I will canvas and try to raise a few friends for you haha.

In a nutshell Thanks Terry, money is not important in my life either, so long as we've got enough money and our health to enjoy the fruits of our efforts in our working lives into our senior years, which are creeping upon us, lol. Big money only gives you the wherewithall to do things in a more luxurious manner.

nanamo

I'd pay the legal costs for everyone trying to win back property that is rightfully theirs then I'd do something to help the animals and start an education programme so the problem does not return. I'd like to buy a private jet so I could take my animals on holiday with me easily and obviously see my kids and extended family were catered for. Maybe a prison or two, definitely animal hospitals and not only in Turkey and then I'd sit back and wonder how I was going to spend the rest.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Easy...just let her have a play with your big bamboo stick.

:animation What in our little village of Gumuskaya, what would the neighbours think? ,lol. I might get carried away and snap it, and I believe it now belongs to John Le Neve, I'm sure he wouldn't want to take on a battered one. :gulme:

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
i want enough to buy a nice plot of land put a wall around it so that the dogs could roam freely, I would then have a fab house built, and have enough money put by that we wouldn't have to work, the rest I would share between friends so that they could all have a fabulous stress free life, anything left over would be donated to various cancer and MS charities

Joannasal

Like a few others I would set up animal homes / rest homes everywhere I could,with trained and loving staff, but not limited only to dogs - also cats, donkeys, horses etc etc, any animal would be welcome.
I would have all the bits done to my home that I want done.
I would finally get to travel to all the places in Turkey I want to visit.
I would have a monthly private delivery of Thorntons and Cadburys chocolate!
Up date my quad bike.
Give some to my brothers, sisters and their children.
Invest some and spend some without having to worry about the continual rising costs of even basic food / household items.

saffie

Saffie
I'd buy my parents a bungalow and make sure they could enjoy the rest of their days without scrimping and worrying about the next bill. Then I'd make sure all my friends and family had a little nest egg.

I'd buy a house with a little garden so my little mutt could run around and play outside instead of being stuck on a balcony. It would have to have a little pool for me to cool off in during these hot summer days and a plot for me to get my hands dirty growing some herbs and veggies/salad. And a little car so I could take her( the mutt) with me everywhere I go.

I'd buy a flat in the uk so I could visit any time I liked without having to live out of a suitcase for weeks.

Then I'd be looking for a good hotel near the sea to buy up and convert to make it wheelchair friendly and medically equipped and then get in some special nursing/medical carers. I'd then be in a position to provide family holidays for free to sick children and their families who are often in need of some respite. The parents and family could have a nice relaxing break from all their responsibilities knowing their child was being properly cared for and enjoying them selves too. So little here for very sick children and not much in the way of support for the families struggling to cope. A good lottery win could make such a huge difference.

saffie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom