KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
What was your "CB Handle" ?
An idea for a thread kicked off by Bibby's comment in the "Winning domestic rows" thread.

Mine was Shuttle Pilot 'cos at the time, in the late 70s, I was a "White Van Man".

maggie

LOL mine was Mrs Mop and my daughter Freckle Faced Flamingo. .Break a window lol.

Hugs Maggie xxx

hijo

in my own clique
..my handle was Jocky..oh the good old days..:114mf:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Four four, similarly to KKOB i was a courier ( Motorbike ).

Steve.

Mag

I was "Flying Angel" and I had many conversations with a buddy named "Sea Rover" and following an "eyeball" 27 years ago, he is now my hubby!!

REDDERS

Being a then windscreen fitter my handle was 'Mr Triplex',triplex being the name of the largest vehicle glass manufacturer.

haybags

mine was sangria.( just liked the label off a drinks bottle)my best friend was dimple(because she had one dimple )and my other friend was gingerwood jo ( it was a colour from avon lipstick she loved ) omg i loved my cb..we arranged a big eyeball in the local mac donalds.... lol .i guess it was the msn of those days :)

zozatky

Yellow Sub.!! Due to the fact I had a Tumeric coloured SDI Rover in them days..

dalyansteve

Mine was "Peanut" and our group was mainly around the Romney Marsh area so lots of young farmers and police cadets.

Mine was "Crystal eyes" thanks to my brother picking it for me lol 10-4 good buddy over and out

crystalclear

Top Bottom