what to pack
hi,
i am going to turkey on a viewing trip on sat 14th and i need some advice on what to pack regarding clothes. will the weather be too warm for jeans. i know there was a change in weather last week and the temperatures have risen again.
what do you all think.
thanks.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
what to pack
hi,
i am going to turkey on a viewing trip on sat 14th and i need some advice on what to pack regarding clothes. will the weather be too warm for jeans. i know there was a change in weather last week and the temperatures have risen again.
what do you all think.
thanks.

Depends where you are going. It was nice today in the SW. Gets a bit chilly at nights though.

dalyansteve

what to pack
If you are going on a viewing trip and are female, wear whatever you are wearing at home, leave all cheque books and credit plus debit cards at home just take enough cash to see you through the time. If you have a chastity belt put it on and leave the key at home, sorry just having a laugh! Only about the chastity belt, deadly serious about financial stuff, they can wait.

dalyansteve

what to pack
Oh well, you are getting into the spirit of things, but I was not joking about the money side of things, they are desperate you are not.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
what to pack
A brolly. (what happened)?

I would bring Jeans, boots, as rain forecast, a brolly, something smart casual if you're going out in the evening for a meal, some jimjams, lol. A lightweight mac. Tetley teabags, lol.

Last edited:

Tess

what to pack
I would take several layers so you can pile on or shed off as needed, I would imagine the days would be fairly pleasant but think the nights could be cool enough, a warm coat a must I think and you would have it if you need it, have a good time and enjoy.

maggie

what to pack
I Suggest you bring your jeans as the nites are now getting chilly,a selection of trousers light weight with maybe short and long sleeved tops.a fleece or hoody for the evenings maybe a light jacket.Perhaps a nice evening outfit if you plan to go somewhere for a meal suggest maybe a cardigan or pashmina,
Personally I dont think its warm enuff for shorts at the mo.
Deffo some closed in shoes as there is rain forcast soggy feet not very attractive, ow and definatly a brolly.

hugs maggie xxxx

Akasya

Postless Pointer
what to pack
And loadsa duty free when you land, go in the Duty free shop and fill yer boots.

Steve.

what to pack
it was 25 degrees here today but gone cooler now the weathers up and down.I agree with maggies selection. good luck.

carolk

R.I.P
what to pack
Agree with all the people who say its much cooler in the evening which starts about 5pm. Still don't get it right during the day myself!! Can be red hot as the other day or wet and cold as yesterday.

what to pack
Here in Side it is still warm enough for shorts and tshirts during the day or swim stuff if on the beach and in the house still wearing tshirts all evening, no heat on either. I've not needed a jacket when going out at night only a cardi or jumper.

Sue

what to pack
thanks alot folks.
good idea to bring layers of clothes maggie.
will let you all know how i get on with the viewing.
fingers crossed all.

davedee

what to pack
hi, davedee here, sorry to go over old ground could someone please put me straight . Ive got my tapu do i still need my habitation certficate?

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
what to pack
As every one says -- def jeans for chilly nights and lots of layers -- when the sun is out and you are in a sheltered place it is HOT but as soon as that sun sets it is CHILLY ! Def PJ for nights !
Today I was 1 minute very hot and 10 min later cold !

Bibby

Ferretbrain
what to pack
Something warm for in bed. Seriously it CAN be quite cold. But it might be fine :)

MIM

what to pack
Hi Davedee

Yes you do need a habitation certificate it's your builder's responsibility to provide this. One way of checking if he has this is to take your Tapu to the Beldiye and they can check for you, if your property has a certificate you can then get a copy from them.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom