Joannasal

What system?
I am going to set up my satellte but not sure which system to go with. I don't want a monthly pay system (will only use television in the winetr) I would prefer a one off payment package. I was told about Hotbird but there doesn't seem to be many English channels on it. Is there another system anyone could recommend?
Thanks

hijo

in my own clique
What system?
..if you have a system that receives hotbird ..then you should get Thor installed..loads ogf english programmes on it.:walkman:

hijo

in my own clique
What system?
..take it in to the provider of your box ,and they will chip it for you and install THOR ..if possible ask them if you can watch how to do it, it sometimes goes down ..and you have to put in the new code numbers..(its very easy once you,ve done it) you get the codes from satmoz..and install them using your remote control..:hmm:

catweazle

What system?
thor is actually a different satellite to hotbird so you would need your dish moving to point towards thor and then you would need to have the keys programed in .... how long they would last is anybodys guess

hijo

in my own clique
What system?
,,Thors been on about 4 months without interuption..when it doe,s go down i can return it in less than 5 minutes ..as soon as the key codes get to satmoz..yes you do have to move the dish..but they will tell you that when you get the box chipped anyway..:30:

v6cod

Living in Okcular
What system?
I have hotbird and thor on my Next box with two satellite dishes in Turkey. I have heard Nilesat also has english channels on it but don't know how many.

Thor is a pain for the codes and the local sat man charges 30tl a time to put a usb stick in and download the codes.

I have been meaning to try entering them myself from the satmoz site but didn't get round to it last time I was out. It looked as though it would be relatively straightforward on the menu system on my receiver though.

Am looking at getting a slingbox pro to maybe replace this, a friend got his working easy enough and was getting all the free sat channels available in the UK in Turkey.

Anyone know what has happened to satmoz.com as it looks like it is down at the moment.

Smiler

What system?
I've posted this link before, however I don't know how reputable the company or system are but I do intend installing something similar next time I'mover, having just ditched digi-turk.

Welcome to dream satellite

graham2

What system?
Hi

I have a spair Technomate TM-5200D. Could i get a dish installed and get it pointed at the Thor satalite. Were do you get the USB codeS from is it SATMOZ.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom