GoGirl

What rights are given to owners?
Can you please tell me, in the case where about 50% of the 34 apartments of a complex have not been sold, how many votes would the builder be entitled to when a owner association is formed?

Does the turkish law require that owners be invited to the Annual General Assembly by registered mail? Can I be denied of my right to
*an invitation to the annual General Owner Assembly
*get copies of the Management Plan and the budgets in English
*make suggestions and amendments to the plan
*understand how the votes are "calculated"
*to know who the other owners are
for any reason?

If these rights are violated, does this mean that the owner association is illegal?

celtic

What rights are given to owners?
Can you please tell me, in the case where about 50% of the 34 apartments of a complex have not been sold, how many votes would the builder be entitled to when a owner association is formed?

Does the turkish law require that owners be invited to the Annual General Assembly by registered mail? Can I be denied of my right to
*an invitation to the annual General Owner Assembly
*get copies of the Management Plan and the budgets in English
*make suggestions and amendments to the plan
*understand how the votes are "calculated"
*to know who the other owners are
for any reason?

If these rights are violated, does this mean that the owner association is illegal?

Yes it does. However, there's no supervisory authority controlling the legality of these associations and their transactions. In case of such an illegal violation of rights, it can be barely inspected, regulated and the responsible ones get punished upon an action that's brought to the court by the holder of the rights.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom