mollag

Kipper restorer
What Katie did next
Why lie of course, the right wing pin up girl caught in the lie yet again, second only to little tommy in getting the rough right wetting their pants, Katie eats humble pie again, did she ever do the walk with the inserted sausage as promised?
Three days ago, before the London Mayoral elections, Katie Hopkins threatened to ‘run naked down Regent Street with a sausage up my bum’ if Sadiq Khan won the elections.

oooh, the little liar.

I love the bit--please dont make me pay, i'm still skint from the last lie I was caught out in:thumbup:
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...or-wrongly-linking-mosque-to-attack-on-police

Bramidan

What Katie did next
Why lie of course, the right wing pin up girl caught in the lie yet again, second only to little tommy in getting the rough right wetting their pants, Katie eats humble pie again, did she ever do the walk with the inserted sausage as promised?
Three days ago, before the London Mayoral elections, Katie Hopkins threatened to ‘run naked down Regent Street with a sausage up my bum’ if Sadiq Khan won the elections.

oooh, the little liar.

I love the bit--please dont make me pay, i'm still skint from the last lie I was caught out in:thumbup:
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...or-wrongly-linking-mosque-to-attack-on-police

Well I'm shocked, another lie from the rabid pin up girl of the right wing, how an earth am I going to sleep tonight, who's can I believe?

mollag

Kipper restorer
What Katie did next
The rough right wont worry, they like, nay need to be lied to, they thrive on it, ---Right wing whip round for the porky sausage lady ? [ cue Steel Dan, Katy lied]

Akasya

Postless Pointer
What Katie did next
Amazing how quickly her " security service handlers " distanced themselves and her access to paid mainstream media positions dried up .

Good

Steve

mollag

Kipper restorer
What Katie did next
Amazing how quickly her " security service handlers " distanced themselves and her access to paid mainstream media positions dried up .

Good

Steve

Getting Schadenfreude with Knobs on over here, anticipating more right wing liars being court hammered with delight. :5:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom