yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
what is your hope,s and wishes for 2011
same as yours dave

be nice to lose a few stone as target for the new year !

martin...thats my

bobthenob

Non Active Member
My hope and wishes for 2011 is for people to get along with each other without thinking of what they can get out of them.Peace can be achieved worldwide once corrupt minds are eradicated.That is my hope for 2011.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Everton to do the cup and league double....I wish.....

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
As I've said before I hope everyone suffering can find some comfort in fighting their illnesses. For us, I hope we continue to enjoy good health and a good life.

Have a good one Dave and all my friends on the forum, I hope all your wishes and hopes are realised for 2011.

:bigkiss:

pembelu

find a covered lorry/truck to move our stuff & move when its not raining, be warm over winter...til spring arrives & not get too many colds, get some sleep on a bed not the floor,cook on & proper cooker not from take out or ready food,settle once & for all (unlikely) & keep all our bridges open & to keep contact with those i care about..oh & last but not least hope to see my husband b4 9 tomorrow & hope hes up for a drive back to the other house full of boxes..oh i hope in 2011 not to see so many boxes in my life. arggggggggggggggggg no need to say lose weight /get fit in 2011...getting lighter just from stress & the cleaning is toning me up !! ;-)

jelly

mine is all my family and friends has a healthy and stress free year , what are yours ? . and i would like to wish all of my friends on here a very special new year to you all . dave
for the family to be healthy and happy here in Turkey and UK, and I'd like to travel more around Turkey in 2011 as lots of places still to be explored.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
To be reading this Forum same time next year, and to make it to Altinkum this year, I owe so many people a big drink, some more than one.

Cheers n all the best to everybody on TLF,
Peter n Margaret

Mines a litre of moet Champagne followed by a jack daniels double whiskey chaser.And don't forget the after eight rare vintage port

Cheers pete

Basically the same as you Dave, for our family, friends & ourselves to stay healthy, with enough money to live comfortably. The older you get the more you realise the importance of good health.

D

Deleted member 13863

Mine is the same as yours only I would also like to rent my apartment out a bit more in 2011 and maybe finally instead of it costing me lots of money to keep, it might cover its costs or even more unlikely give me enough over and above to get at least one flight to Bodrum. Im not hopeful though so will settle for a healthy and happy 2011.

Happy New Year to all.

jolo

sallylamb

Firstly would like to wish for everyone a good New Year and for myself and Chris a happier more settled one. x:clap2:

howardian

Justthe same as you Dave, for family,friends to have a happy, healthy and prosperous
And hope that 2011 is the year we move to turkey fulltime.

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Health for me and mine, sod the wealth just the ability to manage on our pension, to be able to move into our apartment and have no hassles and to have lots of lovely holidays there without visa problems.

And of course all you wish for yourselves for the New Year from us both :438qr:

Les and Dave

John O' Dreams

Most Valued Member
That all of our boys and girls come home safely from Iraq and Afghanistan.
Health, wealth and happiness to all of my family and friends and to everyone on this forum.

Ron

I echo that Ron and include every country's armed forces. I would add that as well as returning home safely, they return home without having killed anyone.

What's so 'wishy-washy' about wishing and working for justice and peace for all this tiny planet's inhabitants?

We should all give peace a chance (someone should write a song about it).

Top Bottom