LyndaCB

What is going on?
Breaking news in the Voices this week

'ONE OF the world’s largest illegal stashes of a toxic chemical has been uncovered in a police raid in Didim.

Officers seized 4.39 kilos of Selenium-74 – worth an estimated $44 m - from Didim building contractor Rafet Reçber, who is based opposite the popular British complex Yasmin Gardens, in Altinkum.' (quoted from Voices newspaper)

What on earth is happening?

On the positive side - at least they found it!!!!

:cheer2:

jewel

What is going on?
Lynda lets just hope that there was no terrorist intention and at worst was for financial benefit. jewel x

Marc

What is going on?
He he he,

That makes me laugh!!! Selenium is used to put lead in a mans pencil.

It is most commonly used to increase a mans sperm count.

All british ladies looking for a young fancyman turk better watch out :468bo:

I hope the terrorists dont end up using it as it could end up very messy :40:

jewel

What is going on?
Marc I have no idea what it is used for,just going of the reference from Voices. If its not dangerous all the better. jewel x

botchy123

What is going on?
Nothing surprises me about that place.

I saw Osama Bin Laden riding Shergar nearby last week.Reported it to the authorities and they said it was impossible, Bin Laden left 10 days ago.

arrian

R.I.P
What is going on?
Nothing surprises me about that place.

I saw Osama Bin Laden riding Shergar nearby last week.Reported it to the authorities and they said it was impossible, Bin Laden left 10 days ago.

elvis and lord lucan were placing bets too. :gulme:

and del boy had suitcases of it on the local market

mollag

Kipper restorer
What is going on?
He he he,

That makes me laugh!!! Selenium is used to put lead in a mans pencil.

It is most commonly used to increase a mans sperm count.

All british ladies looking for a young fancyman turk better watch out :468bo:

I hope the terrorists dont end up using it as it could end up very messy :40:

This just in Police have ruled out Terrorists and are concentrating there search, looking for 6 hardened criminals :gulme:

LyndaCB

What is going on?
Hi

'Police are baffled why Reçber hoarded the chemical in such high quantities and have alerted their Russian intelligence counterparts to the possibility of a potential terrorist angle.' (quote from the Voices)

Jewel,
Not sure what they wanted it for either, whether for financal, terrorist or themselves!! Lets hope it will be the last - good work Diddim police. Mind you, in the middle of watching '24' at the moment, so my mind is working overtime.......

:thanks:

LyndaCB

What is going on?
Reported in the Voices newspaper, after Recber had been arrested,

However Reçber, claiming that it was all a misunderstanding, said: “I have had psoriasis since 1977. I have practically been to every hospital in the hope of a treatment.

Must have had an awful lot of psoriasis to need $44 m worth!!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom