lynnn

What i like about yasmin gardens
You can't fault the pool and the surrounding area.It is very impressive, plenty of room to chill and sunbathe.The apartments have not been squashedly built.Inside they are very spacious.The staff,Darlene, Murat and Len do go that extra mile to make your stay as comfortable as poss.My clients think so aswell.We had a successful rental season last year, this year even better and have already got return clients booking for next year.Looking forward to returning very soon. there is so much more I would like to say but it is only fair that I give someone else the chance to sing its praises. Support Yasmin Gardens.

Hi Lynn I have to agree with you we have just returned from a three week stay at Yasmin Gardens and loved every minute of it we knew that the pools would not be ready until May but it did not spoil our stay. Yasmin Gardens is a beautiful complex and when completed it will be stunning. Margaret.

missmo

missmo
A couple of photos will speak louder than words these were taken last June
but the trees and plants have grown since and it all looks lovely

June fam 08 043.jpg

June fam 08 034.jpg

June fam 08 044.jpg

June fam 08 039.jpg

billjw

Billjw
Well done Lynne, I was thinking of starting a similar thread, and yours is perfect.

When Hilary and I bought our apartment on Yakamos three years ago it was just a shell (like Phase 4 is now). Each time we visited it got better and better and is now looking really good. We have visited many other developments and have never regretted buying into the Yasmin Gardens Complex. When it is fully completed it will, in my opinion, be the best Complex is this part of Turkey.

It is convenient to two Airports. The village of Akbuk is only a short stroll away and has all the basics of life, plus numerous good value Restaurants and a beautiful sea to swim in. If you want more night life or more shops then Didim is a short bus ride away.

It is Saturday afternoon, the sun is shining on the patio, where Hilary is enjoying a good book; the lawns and shrubs are all beautifully trimmed; the only sounds are a few birds twittering; the apartment is full of beautiful wild flowers; I am in anticipation of a Hendrick's Gin and Tonic in half an hour's time, followed by a grilled trout with rich yellow saute potatoes and trimmed artichoke hearts bought in the market yesterday. And then a nice game of Gin Rummy before bed. Perfect paradise.

If anyone wants a lovely place to holiday, retire to or even live full time, I can't think of a nicer place. And it will cost you a fraction of the price of a bedsit in the UK.

Bill and Hilary.

lewand diane

Hi All, 10 out10 for Yasmin gardens everything look good, pools and garden. and as everyone else has said Darlene Murat and staff are most helpful We are really enjoying ourselves Lew and Diane

lippy

We had a look around a week past sunday,a few people there.The gardens were in need of a bit of tlc and the pool was empty,otherwise it looks nice.We were waiting for a dolmus into Altinkum from fev pase and two of the workers from the site gave us a lift in,they were going into Altinkum to their accomodation just off 3rd beach.They were chatty and said all was well at Yasmin.

lynnn

Glad to hear you are having a good time Lew and Diane. Missing seeing you both in the lane as it reminds me you are there and i am not!!!!

jan dobson

Yasmin Gardens is a lovely complex, situated in a great spot and run by caring people. Each time we have been out to the apartment we just wallow in the glory of having this dream come true. What people forget that the whole world is in ressession and of course that is going to have a knock on effect on all developments worldwide. Yes its a worry we dont have deeds to the property yet but thats a british thing, it will come but things work different in Turkey, we know from Turkish friends it can take up to 4years. My advice is you have bought a dream just enjoy it and look for the positives in life, life is not a rehearsal!!! ENJOY, ENJOY ENJOY

lewand diane

Glad to hear you are having a good time Lew and Diane. Missing seeing you both in the lane as it reminds me you are there and i am not!!!!

Hi Lyn, Having a great time, weather is getting hotter pools still empty, do miss it:. Building is going up fast to cover restaurant area. will back in U K soon. Bye for now Diane and Lew

missmo

missmo
Big pool is filled now and shading for restaurant area finished - the pools in yakamoz and manolya are filled also - all is well and peaceful at yasmin and living here full time is great .

mo

Latest Posts

Top Bottom