Chasey

what happened to David Bellamy?
If you think cancel culture doesn't exist, your clearly delusional

You said: Oh dear, you reveal yourself with your choice of people to apologize for ------I see you :(

If you think suggesting my views on the treatment of Tommy Robson expose my dark side and don't think this is an accusation of being a racist?? you're just reiterating that your delusional

mollag

Kipper restorer
If you think cancel culture doesn't exist, your clearly delusional

You said: Oh dear, you reveal yourself with your choice of people to apologize for ------I see you :(

If you think suggesting my views on the treatment of Tommy Robson expose my dark side and don't think this is an accusation of being a racist?? you're just reiterating that your delusional
A double delusional from a fantasist eh! :unsure: Hmm, Again, these are you words, not mine, Honestly, we are are all entitled to an opinion, and if we post, then others have the entitled to agree/disagree, this is what forums are about, so , for me, the opinions of a violent,right wing, soccer thug, convicted fraudster and stalker apologist are the lowest and poorest we see on here, but keep on by all means and keep us entertained with your Robinson swooning.:rolleyes:

mollag

Kipper restorer
Can we assume that every failed celebrity was ruined by a mysterious "Cancel Culture", whose members are unknown, and not by their own stupidity and unwise mouthings ?
I honestly dont care a jot about "celebreties" and their ups and downs, but those promoting the "Celebrity Culture" so loved by the low press, most certainly seem to care a lot :rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom