Martyn

What happened to Ade?
Does anyone know? :noidea: He was always on here especially the smoking thread. I know he was doing a lot of running after packing up smoking but there was no hint he was leaving the forum. Last visit was June 2008. Thought he might be on at least bleating on about Liverpool :p

What happened to Ade?
he sent me a message some time ago to say he was leaving and İ believe it might have had something to do with the no smoking thread that had put him off posting.
i miss his posts, he was always friendly to me and used to encourage others to give up as he had done so well.
i hope he is still an ex smoker as he got so much out of his new found fitness after giving up the wicked weed.

catsfelix

What happened to Ade?
shirleyanntr said:
he sent me a message some time ago to say he was leaving and İ believe it might have had something to do with the no smoking thread that had put him off posting.
i miss his posts, he was always friendly to me and used to encourage others to give up as he had done so well.
i hope he is still an ex smoker as he got so much out of his new found fitness after giving up the wicked weed.
Hi
Ade is a very good friend of our's. he lives in the same village and we are going to see him tomorrow. He is still not smoking and he is running a 10k tomorrow then playing football in the afternoon. John and I are going with a defribrillator just in case! We will let him know you've been asking about him

Martyn

What happened to Ade?
Thanks for the info. Tell him he is welcome back as long as he doesn't go on about Liverpool :p :cool:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom