perfect1949

i just love my clique
what food do you miss
what food do you miss here in turkey ? i miss black puddings and sausag rolls yum yum

what food do you miss
dave I dont miss alot but what I do miss is proper cooked ham off the bone and a good strong cheese! oh and a glass or two of cider!!
Jim

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
what food do you miss
Cant work out what that has to do with banking and finance lol!!! ... But anyway I miss Iskendar kebabs, but I'm in the UK :)

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
what food do you miss
I miss thick sliced bread for toast , all the cooked meats like ham , turkey, irish chedder cheese , so much i'd be here all night if i had to list it , . and even m&s ready meals that i keep incase of emergencys , glad i did in that snow , and real fresh cream .........Diane

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
what food do you miss
Another one who misses a strong cheddar cheese here. I can get my hands on a lot of things as customers will always bring stuff if we ask. I miss the availability and convenience of being able to pop out and buy it at a reasonable price.

hijo

in my own clique
what food do you miss
..not really much i cant,get here ..smoked bacon, black pudding,make my own sausage rolls ..i don,t drink cider ..but can also get that here many people say its very good., the missus came back from the uk a few weeks ago ..with loads of sliced ham ,strong cheddar,danish blue, and brie, ..tinned ham..i already have a stokpile of basamiti rice, hp brown sauce,hienz baked beans , evaporated and condensed milk ,,(for making baileys for the missus)and tetley t-bags ..loads of them ..i would say the only thing i miss is a decent guiness..i used to get the draught cans from kipa ..but for some reason now stopped:rockon:

jolo

what food do you miss
When I lived in London in the 80s I really missed - soda bread, veda bread and vegetable roll. Never really ate them when I lived at home in Newcastle, (North of Ireland) but would have given my right arm for them when it was impossible to get them. We always want when we know we can't have.

jolo

Tess

what food do you miss
Have to say Jolo I agree, when in Turkey on holidays I think I would like something I can't get yet when at home and it is in the fridge in abundance I yearn after something else.

perfect1949

i just love my clique
what food do you miss
yes i also miss extra cold draught guiness ,caned guiness is not the same some how

what food do you miss
When I told my hubby that we should take sauces (HP and Peri Peri), beans, cheese and cold meat for breakfast with us to Turkey..
He said, when you are in Turkey eat like Turkish otherwise there is no point of living in another country. If you want to eat beans stay at home.. I didn't know what to say..
:-(

hijo

in my own clique
what food do you miss
..its not all about the food ,Rudy&Aytun..(thats only treats),i don,t thik you can completley disconect from your food habits, (i like an english breakfast , but only once a week ,i eat loads and cook :31: turkish food and love it ..the main reason i came to turkey is the friendly people and ofcourse the weather..

thingthong

what food do you miss
Cobra beer.,onion bajees,lamb tikka chilli masala,fresh cream,cadburys dairy milk,irish cheddar cheese,pork sausages..........

Latest Posts

Top Bottom