Yalides

Am I pretty ?
What do you miss in a sunday
I really miss having the sunday papers and all the supplements to read on a sunday.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Spilling my beer on the papers as opposed to the computer......Lot cheaper to put right.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Going to Mecca Bingo !!

Oh Sue, i love the Bingo. I go to Mecca every thursday night, never win mind you but it's a wee night out, all by myself, love it.

Hope you're feeling better,

Jeannie :27br:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
y$ou can have our suppleme nts, they really annoy me.

You been on the Sherry Lesley?

:cheers::cheers:

I bet all those of you lucky peops that have retired to Turkey, don't miss that Sunday Night feeling, getting ready for WORK!!!! Sorry Mods for using four letter word on the forum.

Tess

I was just thinking the same Lesley, no one would EVER miss the Sunday evening dread of W**K in the morning !!!! whoops me too using that horrendous swear word !!!!
I tumble and toss all Sunday night in anticipation, sorry mean trepidation of the inevitable Monday mornings and my grumpy colleagues thinking the same, Monday morning blues, oh well least we have the health and strength to do it, and it helps to pay the bills and keep the wolf from the door LOL!!!!! All you Turkey based peeps have it made LOL!!! Enjoy!!

Momentous 1000th post - slagging off work , LOL!!!!!!

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Tess i thought it was only me that suffered a disturbed night on the first day back after a break. I don't for the life of me know why, it's only work. Nothing else gets to me. Just imagined i was the only crazy out there.

Good luck for tonight, only five to go....

And another several hundred thousand of your posts to boot.

Steve.

carolk

R.I.P
I was just thinking the same Lesley, no one would EVER miss the Sunday evening dread of W**K in the morning !!!! whoops me too using that horrendous swear word !!!!
I tumble and toss all Sunday night in anticipation, sorry mean trepidation of the inevitable Monday mornings and my grumpy colleagues thinking the same, Monday morning blues, oh well least we have the health and strength to do it, and it helps to pay the bills and keep the wolf from the door LOL!!!!! All you Turkey based peeps have it made LOL!!! Enjoy!!

A milestone -congrats Tess!!! ::clap:

Congratulations Tess on your 1000th post youv'e only got 5,949 to go to beat the top poster Shirleyanntr I know I'm straying from the topic:banplease
Cathy

I miss the Sunday papers too - I read them on-line but it's just not the same. However eating fish for lunch in the harbour in the warm sunshine with a glass of wine (and conversation with the very handsome youngish man sitting at the next table LOL!) on November 1st makes up for it!!

hijo

in my own clique
..don,t really miss very much about the uk..except on a sunday going to the working mens club ..meeting up with my mate have a couple of games of snooker..and down a few pints of draught guiness..then home to a waiting sunday roast..:Flower:

zozatky

I seem to have most things here. Footy from 3-9, beer. sunday dinner. papers online,(ok no supplements). The rain fog & snow, but I can cope with that! The thought of having to get up for work tomorrow. Miss my sunday morning trip to the our sporting gun club.or the odd trip down the river Ouse to York on our boat.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom