pembelu

What do you have to sell?
id like to sell my clothes, bags, shoes, jewellery,some furniture etc -i live fulltime in Turkey and have all my UK clothes i no longer need but from a male point of view maybe selling clothes is of no interest to them.For years I have used ebay to sell when i was in the UK and also gumtree as its free (but maybe not so widely accessed but used to be used a huge ammount within London)...now my location is Turkey full time i dont know if to use ebay and state Turkey as my location (koycegiz to be exact) or use another form. I think the bigger issue here is as you mention...someones location and apparent buyers market within that area.....maybe many are willing to buy Turkish clothes here or do what i did and bring them over from the UK but when you live in a small place like koycegiz and the clothes shops suck it can be hard to find decent priced stuff thats quality also. I have considered swapping clothes somehow..that idea interests me..and not just clothes....i dont mind if things are second hand. I guess the other issue is about postage of items if one doesnt live in the same area as the buyer...can turkish postal be relied on? ..i dont know..could it only work in closer communities ...
anyway all interesting ideas...and us brits do like to change/ sell on our things..its very refreshing and satisfying...not something my turkish family understand at all!! yet!!

Martyn

Martyn, when I said "through the special website of this community", I meant we will build a special website for this "will be" community.

Sometimes it is difficult to make yourself understandable in a forum And then you have to edit your post or say extra things. Now, Martyn, you may have a good reputation on ebay or even have a store there and you can sell my things there. Something like that. Tell me what you have to sell and I'll help you sell it here in Turkey.

I just want to explore how people can help each other online.

I just re-read your your original post and see you mentioned Ebay, I missed that. My post is now irrelevant, sorry about that. I mostly buy the occasional thing on Ebay, nothing more.

hijo

in my own clique
will be puting some stuff in my local rag.."the ege eye" next week ...a small dogs kennel, a compaq laptop , xbox and 17 games (most of them not even opened) an unused mans mountain bike ...:thanks:

arrian

R.I.P
will be puting some stuff in my local rag.."the ege eye" next week ...a small dogs kennel, a compaq laptop , xbox and 17 games (most of them not even opened) an unused mans mountain bike ...:thanks:

an unused man??? he must be worth a bob or two!!!!!:gulme::gulme::gulme:

zozatky

Isnt that what the local market & cheapskate corner is about or am I missing the point here.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
4 kg, unenriched Selenium 74. And an extremely dog eared copy of the Karma Sutra. Need a rest.

Steve.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
20 packs of christmas cards , I bought this years and forgot i'd allready bought some last year , Large xmas decoration , of raindeer 3ft tall turning its head , lots of xmas lights .outdoor , , A daewoo dvd player that also converts old vhs tapes into dvd's Never used , Ladies hunters navy wellys size 5 , and a cd player as new ....I'll think of some more , ....Think i'd rather sell them in turkey incase any members can't get cards ect .........Diane .....I'll think some more

Last edited:

Guz1

Thanks from me too. Could spend all day on that site if I lived in Turkey.

When browsing through the home textiles section, I came across a category called "Whispering Table". What does whispering table mean? Is it a special type of table cloth?

Guz1,
i was just about to log off and go to sleep when i saw your post. now curiosity is getting the better of me, so i wil lhave to have a look at that.
will let you know what i find.
what part of the Emerald Isle are you from?
there seems to be a few of us on this forum.

regards,
mary.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom