enoch

Top Poster Of Month
What did you have tonight
Tonight, I decided it was a pukka steak pie with oven chips, mushy peas and thick bisto gravy after some white wine whilst home alone. The laddettes sent me a photo of their aperitif in Budapest.
Bloody Guinness!!
View attachment 30751
I am complaining to the moderator pictures like this should be allowed. Totally out of order.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
One of my slightly salty Beef Kormaswith a Peshwari Naan which does tone it down a bit.
My fine wine tonight is some still cider wot I made 18 months ago, no preservatives in its making and unexpectedly it was ok, I gave it a squirt in the soda stream (don't try this at home unless you really know what you are doing or you simply hate your partner) it is actually tasting almost like a vintage champagne, ok, I'm lying but it is pretty good.

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Just roast chicken carrot chips in the air frier,bulgur.
Had 4 hours in the hospital this afternoon with the boss. Could be osteoporosis in the top of her arm so lame no one can touch it. All pain killers in Turkey are waste of time no use for anything.

Mushroom

Just roast chicken carrot chips in the air frier,bulgur.
Had 4 hours in the hospital this afternoon with the boss. Could be osteoporosis in the top of her arm so lame no one can touch it. All pain killers in Turkey are waste of time no use for anything.
Might sound daft, but for all the anti inflammatory meds and pain killers, add a strong value of Cod Liver Oil tablets to the mix. It helps.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom