Mushroom

What did you have tonight
Tonight, the boss and strange veggie journo daughter are making a pizza for themselves, to be done in the conventional oven seeing as the pizza oven can't be used until Saturday due to the weather.
I am having marinated lamb on skewers grilled, with broccoli.
White wine for starters before the footy.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
Thai fishcakes with asparagus, new potatoes and peas with lashings of sweet chilli sauce.
Couple of IPAs whilst watching the big match, united have sold over 63500 tickets for this game, a lot more than lowly Leeds will get in for their relegation battle, not bad for a youth Cup game.
Quiet night though as I'm taking my girl to the station before dawn as she's off to Leeds for the day and night, adding some value no doubt but that's not hard.

Mushroom

Thai fishcakes with asparagus, new potatoes and peas with lashings of sweet chilli sauce.
Couple of IPAs whilst watching the big match, united have sold over 63500 tickets for this game, a lot more than lowly Leeds will get in for their relegation battle, not bad for a youth Cup game.
Quiet night though as I'm taking my girl to the station before dawn as she's off to Leeds for the day and night, adding some value no doubt but that's not hard.
She is welcome at ours. It could be a chippy tea.

Mushroom

Shes staying

She is staying at the Novatel and eating at the Alchemist. She's ordered Bang. Bang Chicken salad what ever that is.
My legal daughter worked the bar service at the Alchemist for a year when she was younger. She had to know the recipe for about 20 cocktails off by heart. One particular cocktail came in at £60.
The wage was just above minimum at that time but she was allowed to keep all of the tips, which usually topped £100 per night and a paid taxi 12 miles home.
Made my pot collecting days at Cas Liberal club look a bit pale.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
Linsey says it will double up as her retirement do as its the last opportunity to be together with the full team due to holiday season, I wasn't invited in case I insisted on wearing my green and yellow Newton Heath shirt so she says.

Mushroom

Linsey says it will double up as her retirement do as its the last opportunity to be together with the full team due to holiday season, I wasn't invited in case I insisted on wearing my green and yellow Newton Heath shirt so she says.
You could have turned up with a Chelsea shirt on. Tomorrow, not tonight though.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
I had a double pepperoni pizza tonight thin crust stone baked and all to myself with the remains of a bottle of wine from last night, first time I can recall celebrating our anniversary home alone, Im even chewing the fat with Neville, he thinks a draw tonight in the North London derby, I'm not bothered really, in fact I might watch Corrie on catch up I heard Ena is not too well.

Mushroom

I had a double pepperoni pizza tonight thin crust stone baked and all to myself with the remains of a bottle of wine from last night, first time I can recall celebrating our anniversary home alone, Im even chewing the fat with Neville, he thinks a draw tonight in the North London derby, I'm not bothered really, in fact I might watch Corrie on catch up I heard Ena is not too well.
20220512_191102.png
Don't let Neville lead you astray.
Tonight, after white wine it's a Sainsbury's fish pie, to which I'm adding cauliflower and Asparagus (Yorkshire grown- none of that foreign grown stuff)
The laddettes are Spurs supporters tonight.

Last edited:

Hilsjw

Bought a large sea bream from the supermarket cooked on the George Forman. Bill had beef koftes. Fresh peas from the market and the best chips ever. TORPAT Elma Dilim Patates. from Migros. They are quite small with their skins left on. Cooked them in our chip pan from frozen. I wonder how they would cook in your air fryers ?

Mushroom

Tonight, after some vino, its a Chinese to be delivered to the door. King Prawn Curry with salt & pepper chips, Chicken curry with fried noodles, Special chop suey with fried rice, chicken and sweetcorn soup and a pancake roll. £25 including delivery although I might stretch to a 20p tip !!

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Top Poster Of Month
Went to the Plum Orchard in Lanark for a belated wedding anniversary meal, I had salt and chilli ribs followed by stir fried chicken with chilli and garlic, post covid I could taste the ribs but not so much of the other, it was however very good, my child bride had king prawns and green pepper in black bean sauce served on a sizling plate, we had some fried rice to share and a bottle of Chilean Sauvignon Blanc which I drank most of as Linsey was driving as she had been out on the lash in Leeds last night, we brought the other half of the bottle home so she is seeing that off whilst I have a glass of my home made Rose.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom