yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
What did you have tonight
Tonight was grilled sirloin steak, crinkly oven chips, mushrooms and onions and peas with French Mustard followed by a chocolate mousse and a few tins of filthy Guinness and black.
Need to start moving or I might get fat at this rate 😃

enoch

Top Poster Of Month

Hilsjw

Went to lunch at a very posh house. Starter left over pigs in blankets from Christmas, most probably. Beef and kidney stew (excellent) mashed potatoes and broccoli. Apple crumble with cream. All very nice but no wine, although we were offered it, because of driving :cry:

Mushroom

It was a home made Chicken and mushroom Rogan josh (Pataks) with oven chips for me and the boss.
The strange one decided to make her own veggie curry from scratch and it tasted very nice.
I had the white wine, the boss had Ginger Beer (health kick midweek - although I did point out that as she runs about 7 miles, 4 times per week, a glass or two of wine won't hurt !!).

Jaycey

African Refugee
Prawn Pad Thai again but I messed up slapme.gif

Too busy listening to the war news and forgot (1) to whisk the egg before adding to the sauce and (2) to add brown sugar before final cook.

Tasted something like a gritty omelette.

Bu99er, bu99er, bu99er and [censored]

And cleaning prawns isn't one of my favourite occupations, I need one of these...

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Steak mince mixed with turkey mince. Chopped chilli, onion, garlic, herbs etc and made into meat balls and served with penne pasta and a sauce made with chopped tomatoes, red wine, fresh red pepper, mushrooms, garlic and Hendersons Polish red pepper paste, seasoning.
Really tasty and needed as felt cold all day despite the log burner belting out since 6am.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Just grilled pork chipolata's
Vimto zero and a cloudy zero lemonade
Food choices a bit limited as i dont feel well enough to attend the cooker for too long so it is all easy stuff right now . Steve

Hilsjw

Sorry to hear that you are still under the weather Steve. Hope you perk up soon. Salmon fillets, just cooked in a pan. Plain boiled potatoes. Shredded red cabbage cooked in butter with sultanas. The end of all the Christmas veg's at last !

Latest Posts

Top Bottom