yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
What did you have tonight
Stuffed peppers with a mix of low fat steak mince and turkey breast mince with the usual rice and spices and topped with haloumi. Diet bitter lemon with a squeeze of lime, I can dream !

MJL

Stuffed peppers with a mix of low fat steak mince and turkey breast mince with the usual rice and spices and topped with haloumi. Diet bitter lemon with a squeeze of lime, I can dream !
Nope, I’m sorry, I can’t like this! My iPad doesn’t allow me to do a thumbs down!!!

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
We have one, well Linsey does
Is that the one you use all the time for roast potatoes and vegetables stuff? Because I've found one over here karaca are selling it. 1350 w and 2.6 ltr. 2 years guarantee. Works out at £68.

Last edited:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Is that the one you use all the time for roast potatoes and vegetables stuff? Because I've found one over here karaca are selling it.
You can do loads more than we (Linsey) uses it for, she does wedges, chips etc in it and says roasties can be but she prefers the oven, she dry roasts with no oil. If you google common brands you can see recipe books, also on YouTube, our brand is Gourmia. My favourite is southern fried chicken. That's a hint Linsey !

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Chicken breast thinly diced and stir fried in a sweet and sour sauce and served with stir fried pak choi, onion, spring onion, green pepper and no water chestnuts as she forgot to add them. All very tasty and rounded off with an ice pop.

Mushroom

Tonight, the easy option - Sainsbury's luxury fish pie with carrots and broccoli.
Jockanese gargle water to assist.
The strange veggie journo daughter has been very busy today courtesy of Boris but managed a no meat Toad in the hole with carrot and Swede mash.

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Salmon steaks rice and veg. Apple crumble and yogurt.
You can do loads more than we (Linsey) uses it for, she does wedges, chips etc in it and says roasties can be but she prefers the oven, she dry roasts with no oil. If you google common brands you can see recipe books, also on YouTube, our brand is Gourmia. My favourite is southern fried chicken. That's a hint Linsey !
It's coming Monday /Tuesday. Got a good wright up off the customers. The last ones I seen were about 4000tl. I can remember you saying you paid about £60. So we will see.

Mushroom

Tonight we started with the Jockanese gargle water, then we are about to have cubed chicken pieces cooked in the oven in spices with swede and carrot mash and peas. Bisto best chicken gravy.
Strange Veggie journo daughter is having macaroni cheese.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom