Hilsjw

What did you have tonight
Breakfast with my cousin in Travel Lodge - restaurant, if you can call it that, in the basement. No cutlery, napkins, mustard. Rather like a detention centre, I would imagine - ghastly !! Sea bass fillets (over cooked) with caper, honey and lemon sauce. Steamed Savoy cabbage with lots of butter. Sauté potatoes and peas cooked in butter. Must be more careful cooking fish !

enoch

Top Poster Of Month
Breakfast with my cousin in Travel Lodge - restaurant, if you can call it that, in the basement. No cutlery, napkins, mustard. Rather like a detention centre, I would imagine - ghastly !! Sea bass fillets (over cooked) with caper, honey and lemon sauce. Steamed Savoy cabbage with lots of butter. Sauté potatoes and peas cooked in butter. Must be more careful cooking fish !
I'd say they learned in turkey we've stopped getting fish a long time ago it was always crap

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Fancied a mini mixed grill so small rump steak, lamb chop, local farm sausage, fried egg, grilled tomato, a few oven chips and beans served with a glass of diet cloudy lemonade. Linsey had asimilar mixed grill with a few gins, alright for some !

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Fancied special mixed byriani topped with a korma sauce tonight but the weather forecast is really bad so rather than risk the drive (takeaways won't deliver to our sink estate) we lifted a Costco Jalfrezi out of the freezer, I had mine with Peshawar mini naans. Linsey had pilau rice, we both had poppadoms with tomato and onion chutney, sweet mango chutney, brinjal chutney and a lime pickle. All very good and finished with a piece of sticky chocolate cake

Latest Posts

Top Bottom