Jaycey

African Refugee
What did you have tonight
Roast local lamb dinner with the usual roasties, carrot and swede crush, asparagus. Billy Logan sprouts, sticky gravy and mint sauce, up here we eat our lambs unlike Yorkshire where they marry them. Couple of Peroni reds, having an ultra scan tomorrow so will ask them not to press too hard
Fess up - did you eat all that yourself or did you join up with a coach party?

Hilsjw

Bills celebrated Jerk chicken, done in the slow cooker, enough juice for tonight with added chicken. Spiced rice. Very good and he made me one of his celebrated (again !) Manhattens. On the wagon as it's Monday and I stay off the booze during the weekdays, except if there's people coming or we are going out. Better for my blood pressure and night cramps.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
A simple one tray Spanish style chicken and chorizo bake including lots of garlic, tomatoes, mixed onions, green peppers and small potatoes. Had no breakfast yesterday as I had an ultrasound scan at 11.40 am, felt hungry all day. It would also have been my dad's 95th birthday yesterday, so I raised a glass small bottle of Peroni and a hot chocolate with brandy later on.
Strange feeling day all around.

Mushroom

I was going to prepare a nice home made lasagne of the meat variety for tonight, but the strange veggie one has managed to use up nearly all of the tomato sauce that I bought to make a veggie one first. I have had to revert to mixing what's left with chopped tomatoes which is no great deal but I do wish she would stick to nut cutlets or Squirrel droppings or whatever it is they eat.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Stir fried King prawns was on the agenda but she dropped the last minute "I'm at the hairdressers at 4 pm" what time will you be back ? "I'm only having my roots done and a quick cut" so experienced in this knowing it would be about 7pm when she got back, I had a costco 1/4 IB burger onions and the last of Sainsburys salt and pepper wedges that have done a great job of tasting like normal big chips.
Ketchup saved the day !

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Last night no din dins , saw Priscilla at the New Victoria , had the Duke of Kent box somewhat appropriately i thought , great show , really involved audience , great night out .
Three Heineken Zero in the lounge , a few crisps.
Steve

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
One of my home made beef madras from the freezer as my girl is away, we also had a load of ready cooked king praws we didn't get last night so had a few on a butty for lunch and chucked the rest in my curry after I took it off the hob. Weird I know but beef and King prawns did it for me with a couple of naans, a few Guinness and blacks whilst watching the reds

Mushroom

Tonight, I cooked a Salmon fillet for the boss with carrots and broccoli.
I grilled a nice piece of Sirloin with new potatoes and veg.
The strange veggie journo had a Quorn 'steak' pie in gravy with veg.
I added a few chillies from my farm to the boss' salmon but omitted to mention they were the really hot variety. One bite and she turned into the voice of Joe Pasquali.
Then went quiet.
Pinot Grigio to assist.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom