yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
What did you have tonight
Lambs liver, a sausage from one of the little piggies next door, sticky onion gravy, peas and dry roast herby mini potatoes. And I got a slice of bread to mop up the gravy, felt like a child again.

Hilsjw

After leafletting for a friend, he took us out lunch - in a pub garden, in the freezing cold. Fish n chips. Horrible chocolate brownie straight from Break Bros. via the microwave. Later Bill had the leftovers from his Jerk chicken and I had a nice cucumber and mayonnaise sandwich. Encore this morning !

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Roast Lamb chops dinner with dry roast potatoes, carrot and swede crush, white cabbage, English asparagus, sticky gravy and lashings of mint sauce and a couple of Amstell beers pre match

Hilsjw

Some very expensive pork sausages, so good they were worth it. Sliced fennel, roasted with olive oil, fennel seeds, garlic,chilli flakes Parmesan and breadcrumbs. Roast potatoes, topped with fried eggs. We are trying to lose a bit of weight, but that's not they way to do it !!

Hilsjw

Various vegetables plus a tin if cherry tomatoes and some chilli flakes, all cooked in one pan and topped off with some thinly sliced fried pork fillets. An excellent way of using up old vegetables lingering in the fridge. Very tasty.

Hilsjw

Aberdeen Angus sirloin steaks on offer at Waitrose. Very disappointing. Sauce of mushrooms, garlic, shallots, cream and whisky. English asparagus and carrots. Sauté potatoes.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Friday was fish in bread crumbs, home made slimming world chips with mushy peas and a Chinese style curry sauce, lazy but nice.
Last night was a costco chicken jalfrezi with aldi naans Poppadoms lime pickle, brinjal chutney, mixed pickle, garlic pickle, diced and chopped onions in tomato paste and sweet mango chutney, I do like my flavours but despite multiple tooth brushings french kissing is out for the day at least

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Went to Glasgow today on a new car hunt, very nice but I didn't feel the love for it, diagonally opposite was a small Chinese supermarket, we are used to football stadium sized markets in Manc but Linsey went in and spent 40 minutes and bought some rice vinegar, so no new car and no exciting Chinese ingredients we headed home, it was a full roast leg joint of pork with Jersey royals, English Asparagus, cauliflower, carrot and swede crush, stuffing and apple sauce with crispy crackling. Glass of home brew cider and united hammering villa saved the day

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom