yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
What did you have tonight
We had a bolognese mixed with pasta twirls topped with half fat cheddar and baked, great winter warmer, having a glass of my experimental rose cider with it, simply 2 litres of red grape juice withe 20 litres of Apple juice, slow ferment and only bottled today, chilled for a few hours and tastes wonderful. Must make this one again

Hilsjw

Sea Bass fillets, egg and bread crumbed. Sliced fennel, roasted with garlic, fennel seeds, breadcrumbs and chillies. Potatoes dauphinoise. Bills favourite. Very good.

enoch

We have a can of Spam which has been in the fridge for ages - any tasty ideas as to how to use it ?
Spam fried rice
Carrots, peas, scrambled eggs, scallions. Dice it little oil let it go crispy. Then onions with garlic and ginger. Then add peas and carrots once cooked down add rice. Little soya sauce to good and hot. Leave to one side. Little bit of oil break your eggs scramble them touch soya. When eggs cooked mix together sprinkle chopped scallions.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Lifted a rack of ribs out of the freezer last night pressure cooked them then left to stand and Linsey made a marinade and finished them off in the oven, we then had a small portion of Chinese style chicken curry and oven chips. Was hoping the get Nora the cat back today but she still has some infection, she's in the Royal Dick now. Hopefully tomorrow

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Pork chops giganticus from of the little piggies next door and dry roast tatties, carrot and swede crush, cauliflower, cabbage with stuffing, apple sauce and sticky gravy accompanied by a glass or 2 of my craft rose cider

Hilsjw

Bill was let loose in the kitchen, a rarity . He made jerk chicken with rice. Cooked for about 2 hours, smelt delicious but FAR TOO HOT. I came to the rescue and mixed in some coconut milk. It turned out to be very good indeed.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Collected Nora from the Royal Dick this afternoon, she is in better nick than I expected and keen to eat in her own environment, they struggled to feed her so left the feeding tube in her nose along with a buster collar on, didn't do much for our appetites though IMG-20210419-WA0001.jpg
We had a rump steak and baked potato with salad, as said no appetite so didn't enjoy.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom