yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
What did you have tonight
Decided in the week we would have a takeaway curry tonight, Ate light all day in anticipation.
I had Chicken Tikka Pakora starter which was excellent I followed that with the Taj Special Mixed Byriani that was very generous with the meats but the rice was a little bit different, either a super long grain or a very fine chopped noodle, didn't detract from the overall flavour or quality of the dish but it did throw me a little, I had a vegetable curry sauce with it, its the standard sauce served with it, I normally change it to something else, wish I had this time as well, again OK but not about to become my first choice sauce. Linsey kept it simple with Chicken Tikka Balti/Karai with a Peshwari Naan, hers was the winning dish on the night, The Naan would serve 4 people easily. All accompanied with a bottle of Percheron

Definitely not for me. I will stick with eating fish & vegetables with the odd bit of chicken breast.

Things have gotten so bad that when my husband eats steak, he either eats at a different time to me or we sit at the table with the scrabble board stood up as a screen so that I don't have to look at it. He also cooks it himself

Hilsjw

Zesty lemon salmon - spices from "Case for Cooking" recommended on here by Kalkanite, I think. Orzo pasta to go with it, because Bill likes that and it's easy for him to eat - tooth problems - not got enough of 'em !

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Roast Beef with sprouts, parsnips, cauili, carrots and swede, sticky beef gravy, Yorkshire puds, and dry roasted potatoes, couple of 2 years out of date Amstels during the dire football and a bottle of wine after the meal.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Chunky cod loins from Costco, mine wrapped in Chorizo and Parma ham, linsey just wrapped hers in Parma ham, oven baked and served with mini roast potatoes and asparagus.

Bottle of Pinot Grigio opened in error so that's mine whilst I watch the football

Hilsjw

Beef Wellington and potatoes dauphinoise both left over from Morrison's Valentines offer. O.K. but nothing like you would make yourself. Bill's a sucker for these offers, especially if there's a bottle of wine included !

Latest Posts

Top Bottom