yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
What did you have tonight
Linsey is away on one of her many business trips so when I got home from work it was straight into the shower with a view to popping down to the pub !

whilst I was getting dressed I decided (because it was raining) to stay in and cook myself a gourmet meal !!! I keep reading posts about having great meals in yali and t treis etc and thought "I can do that"

anyway I had cumberland sausage and thick cut bacon (smokeless or is it unsmoked ?) with a small portion of baked beans, it was absolutely delicious ! I washed it down with a bottle of tattinger mixed with clementine juice

what did you have for tea tonight ?

martin

A fry up! mind you to most brits in Turkey this would be a gourmet meal, Bacon and sausage Yum.

We had spaghetti in a tomato sauce with crab meat and prawns and a hint of chilli.

And for pud I had one of those new ambrosia apple crumble and custard in a pot.

Jane

Mirazz

I had a huge salmon steak with 2 of those little packets of veg you put in the microwave for 3 mins each. Then I had a mullerlight yogurt and a can of Fanta lemon yuummmyyyy

waterbaby

Bubble and squeak yummm......lots of branstons pickle with it.
Good old spag bol for me tonight followed by a mint aero lol

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
We had chicken breast stuffed with cheese,wrapped with bacon with newish potatoes with cream sauce.
And for pudding we had some Banana pudding with ice-cream:roundgrin.

Tess

I had gammon steak, cabbage and good old Irish floury spuds with a big knob of butter!!!!

LyndaW

Potatoes cooked with tomato paste, bulgar wheat and salad. It was very yummy....forgot of cause we had bread aswell.

Lynda

I was late home so it had to be something quick:
Salad with egg mayonnaise followed by a nectarine.

Soo x

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Chicken risotto. Followed by the Turkish Lokma (fresh from neighbours) and pineapple chunks..... :)

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
some great puddings !, in my dash to satisfy my cullinary brainwave i forgot my desert ! still just watched masterchef they havent got a prayer against some of tonights dishes, suppose id better wash the pots now !!

martin

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
Bought fish from Asda, it was from vietnam, so i was told!!!
came home and dressed it in fish dressing, oven chips and mushy peas, some salad, tartare sauce.
I work in a bakers shop so there was one fresh cream sponge left so brought that home and that was pudding {fatal}

Jeannie

alison09400

Tonight I made chicken chow mein. I didn't get home until after 7.30 so it needed to be something quick and easy....but it was delicious :roundgrin

Latest Posts

Top Bottom