what about this insect
that's what's commonly known as a 'disinterested swine' which usually hangs around when times are good and is known to leave it's own habitat when under pressure and visit other regions spreading tales of all the positive things it did for it's own habitat. A legend in it's own mind.

PASH

what about this insect
Named after a chap called Monty Python, commonly termed as "Biggus Dickus"

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
what about this insect
Is it part of the sub-genus Slimii Gitus, closely related to Stupidus Arselus?

They're often found gorging themselves amongst groups of Fiddlus Expensii.

Last edited:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
what about this insect
That's not an insect.That is what is known as a demonicous sewage filthyious brain deadious that lurks deep in the pits of hell,waiting for the right moment to strike and lure their victims into a mist of confusion.
This type of creature feeds off people's emotions and also loves distorting facts that were once logical.lf the creature ever confronts logic,it breaks out in a sweat and is in danger of shriveling up and disappearing in a puff of smoke.So they find ways to alter your logic thinking in agreeing with their ways.This is what makes them survive.
The only way to eradicate these types of useless parasites is to stick a load of dynamite up it's bottom and set the fuse.Wait for the big bang to happen and off they go into the deepest parts of the universe where the creatures of this kind can boldly go where no man would not even contemplate in going.

Last edited:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
what about this insect
Steady on there Bob ! People'll get the impression that you're a bit of a leftie ! :lol:

mollag

Kipper restorer
what about this insect
Given the amount of time he spent with his snout in the trough, you would think he'd be dead on for swine flu :painkille

My hopes were raised when i got an e mail to that effect---but no--it was only spam :35:

Manda

what about this insect
I think you'll find that it's not an insect at all, it's actually a slimey toad.

labman

what about this insect
Haemorrhoidus Chamelius Stinkectum I believe is the latin term for this horrid creature. Similar to the common house fly in that it enjoys deficating everywhere but not to consume it after delivery, instead it leaves its own excrement for others to suck up causing many years of pain. However, it cannot fly, but finds easily travels around the globe on the back of other less fortunates.

Haemorrhoidus Chamelius Stinkectum can easily be identified by what seems to be a large grin between the two faces it has developed in a very short evolutionary time and is far more dangerous than any snake, spider or cockroach you may come across, beware the female version as it has been known to join forces and vigorously defend both though the many skins it has at its disposal!:nosepick:

LM

Latest Posts

Top Bottom