Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the nutters that go in July
There seems to be a forum for every month in the season apart from July!! There must be some of you guys that will be in Altinkum during the warm bit! We are arriving on 11th July for 3 weeks.We have an appt on Oasis Village Resort and would love to meet up with any fellow nutters that are going at that time of the year. We can have a real RED HOT TIME. Bring your Aftersun!!!!!

rickshaw

Steve,you're such a muppet :(...we all knew you were there in July so boycotted that month ;).Rick.

Navan

Non Active Mmember
Here's another nutter for July 17th for 2 whole feckin weeks!!!!

Anna

steve

and us .... first 3 weeks in july ... yipeeeeee !!!!!

steve and erika

wsjml07

More for july out 8th with her indoors and son and partner

john:D[8D];)

jayne

We are out there on the 18th July, we went around this time last year it was HOT HOT HOT!

Jayne

graham w

hi we will be there from the 24th for three weeks
mad for a beer and suntan
graham and lesley[8D][8D]

reergd

62 days to go and I will be having three weeks of total nothingness except for the sun on my back and the cool beer in me belly........ OH JOY JOY JOY!!!

When we get nearer the time we will have to arrange a bit of fun and games one night. We cant let all these early birds have all the fun.Mind you we will probably be limited as to where we can go by July!!!

HI ALL, WE ARE NEW, WE BOUGHT ON GOLDEN PARK LAST YEAR, AND ARE OUT IN MAY, AND JULY, AND WE ARE SO HAPPY TO HAVE FOUND THIS SITE, AS WE WOULD LOVE TO MAKE SOME FRIENDS TO MEET UP WITH OUT THERE, SO "HI!!!" MICHELLE AND MARK ..

Gail

Hi Michelle and Mark, keep away from this lot, they're lunatics, you'll be sorry you found this site not happy ;):D

A warm welcome to you both, there's a great bunch of people on here and we all help each other out where we can so any questions just fire away.

Welcome again ;)

Gail :)

HI GAIL, WE REALLY ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING ALL OF THE NUTTERS!!! WE WILL FEEL RIGHT AT HOME!! ANYWAY, HOPE WE CAN MEET UP WITH SOME FELLOW "NUTTERS " IN JULY, LET US KNOW...... OUR DAUGHTERS WILL BE ECSTATIC

P.S, HOW DO YOU GET THOSE SMILY THINGIES, IT WON'T WORK WHEN I CLICK ON THEM, I JUST GET LOADS OF DOTS AND DASHES!!!!????

puma

last time i went in july the tar on the roads melted [:0]

Jenny

Me too, it stuck to the bottom of my flip flops!

Jenny.x.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom