KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
What A Dilemma !
Here's an email I've just received. These things really do make me chuckle and I look forward to receiving them everyday.

Dear Beloved in Christ,

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, having known the truth,I
had no choice than to do what is lawful and just in the sight of God for
eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God & His Mercies and
glory upon my life.

I am Mrs. Mary Parker,the wife of Mr.Robert Parker,both of us are citizens
of the united state of America. my husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco
in Russia for twenty years before he died in the year 2003.We were married
for ten years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that
lasted for only four days. Before his death we both got born-again as
dedicated Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a
child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is strongly against.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 7.5 Million
Pounds(Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand Pounds) with a Bank in UNITED
KINGDOM.

Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote
me as the beneficiary that our account has been DORMANT and if I, as the
beneficiary of the funds, do not re-activate the account; the funds will
be CONFISCATED or I rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to
receive it on my behalf (note that you need to activate this account) as I
can not come over. Presently, I'm in a hospital in Russia where I have
been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my
ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks
to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity
organizations and NGO anywhere in the World in helping human race.

Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my
illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge
responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to
help me Stand-in as the beneficiary and collect the Funds from the Bank.

I want a person that is God-fearing who will use this money to fund
churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure
that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that
blessed is the hand that giveth.

I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this
money and my husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't want my
husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a
situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the
reason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going to. I know that I
am going to be in the bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14: says that the
Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any
telephone communication in this regard because of my soundless voice and
presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to
know about this development.

I await your quick response to this mail as this is my last wish to see
this funds transferred before my Death.

Please my beloved for further communication on how we are going to
conclude this, reach me on my private mail: mrsmaryp8@live.com

Remain Blessed
Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs. Mary Parker.

maggie

What A Dilemma !
- GREETINGS TO YOU,I am Mother Linda Babolat Pierre, an ageing widow suffering from long time illness and i have decided to render assistance to the needy as a part of humanitarian services but my situation would not permit me. Hence, I found your email address in the internet and I have presently deposited a Cheque in the sum of $5,800,000.00 USD with Quicklink Universal Express Delivery to deliver to you upon your contact with them. You are to receive this money and have it disposed on my behalf to the less privileges in your location. And you are to take only 30% for work done and 70% to be disbursed as charity.This Charitable offer was agreed between My Husband and I when he was alive, He died in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva. Please see site below for more information. CNN - Names of Swissair crash victims - September 7, 1998 I am sorry to inform you that my communication capacity is very low and i would not be able to communicate with you on your next reply.What you have to do now is to contact the Quicklink Universal Express Delivery as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date. For your information, I have paid for the delivering Charge and Insurance premium Fee of the Package. The only Money you are to pay to Quicklink Universal Express Delivery is the Security Keeping Fee of the Cheque so far($155.34 USD); I was not allowed to pay b ecause they do not know when you will be contacting them for the claim and to avoid unwarranted accumulation demurrages for you. Contact Information for the Claim of Your Cheque: Contact Person: Rv. Dr Mark Douglas Email Address: quicklinkuniversalexd@administrativos.com You are to reconfirm the below information to them;Postal address:..... Full Names:..... Direct telephone number:......Occupation:......Security Keeping Code of the Cheque: (SCT/0433/br) On your contact with them do not hesitate to ask them to provide you with the method they wish to use in receiving their security keeping fee of $155.34 USD for their immediate action.Thanks for accepting to do this on my behalf.Yours Affectionately, Mother Linda Babolat Pierre

Well I have this one what shall I do.?????

Hugs Maggie

Dear Friend,

I am Barrister Janethan Uba, a personal attorney to Mr. Michael, who used to work with Inter Gold mining and Development Company in Accra, Ghana, Herein after shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of August 2007, my client and his wife were involved in a car accident along Aflawo/Accra express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.

Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but this has proved unsuccessful. After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to track any foreigner to present as a member of his family hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Security Company where this huge deposits were lodged, particularly the Trust Security & Finance Company, where the deceased had deposit valued at about 4.5 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated after six months if not claimed and We have just few weeks ultimatum.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 5 months now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are also a foreigner as my late client so that the proceeds of this amount valued at US$4.5 million dollars can be released to you.

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to backup any claim we may make.
All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us seeing this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me enable us discuss further.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Best Regards,
Barr. Janethan Uba

Last edited:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
What A Dilemma !
Mind you I think she could be the woman of my dreams ! :wink:

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my soundless voice

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
What A Dilemma !
Jesus, where is our Bobthe Nob when we need him, he would know what to do with these e mails.................

Latest Posts

Top Bottom