Status
Not open for further replies.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Were Do Our Prioritys lay ????
I have been reading the thread re the sad death of Steven Gately .
And YES the thread is about that subject . and i may get slagged off for this . But Shirleyanntr Commented on Gatelys Death
However she also stated that her sons partner age 42 the mother of 4 sons Died suddenly at the weekend . I do realise not all members have read that thread . But i did notice that no.one offerd thier Condolances To our own Shirleyanntr . She is a much loved and highly repected member of this forum . I had the pleasure to meet her in August a truely good hearted careing person . I didn't want this on the same thread incase i'm off topic .
But i care more about Shirley than stephen Gateley . She IS our own . and i send my heartfelt sympathys and prayers to those children and her son .And of course to Shirley who has been through so much recently .
I am sure those of you who didn't no this sad news will feel the same .
God bless you Shirley and take care ..Hugs ...Diane

Martyn

Where is the thread, I haven't read it and i'm sure if anyone had they would have left their comments?

nanamo

Oh dear, I didnt see the thread either. Ofcourse I feel for Shirley and all she's going through. The death of a young person is tragic and so sad for the family and friends left behind. I will go search and send my condolences to Shirley but I also feel for Stephens family too even though I didnt know him. Molly

Last edited:

Martyn

Ok I have created a new thread. No-one would have ignored Shirleys post, of course she is more important to us than a pop star. The fact is on birthdays etc you don't read all the posts f the threads, it's normally the first one then your comment. You normally only read all the posts on a discussion.

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom