KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
We're Being Plagued By Frogs !
No, I didn't mean that there was a plague of French tourists ! :roundgrin

Each night we have 15 - 20 of the little buggas trying to get into the house.

BTW They're Common Tree Frogs - Hyla arborea

They are the only members of the widespread tree frog family (Hylidae) indigenous to Mainland Europe & Turkey.

DSCF3203.jpg

Harem

I've cliqued
By the way, one of them got fed up with not being able to get into your house the night before last, so he came up here to ours. I put him in the garden, so you can come to collect any time you like!!!

major ted

Hi KKOB I think you are missing out on a whole new experiance try eating them they are very scrummy done in butter and garlic (fried) or on the BBQ but remove the intestines after cooking .
Save them untill I get out in August and we can have a Frogfest !!!:3:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Hello Major Ted,

Tell me, do you spell the name of your location the alternative way to confuse the enemy ?

Or have your dyslexic fingers struck again ?

:wink:

JET

Hello KKOB!

Just heard from a `most powerful source` that your frogs will be closely followed by a swarm of locusts - have you upset anyone recently ??????

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
We've had the locusts, and the floods, and now the mosquitoes have all moved down to Calis looking for fresh meat.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Go to the top of the page Ted. Click on "User CP" and then click on "Edit Your Details" and you can change it.

Bloody Silver Surfers ! :wink::doh::wink:

bobthenob

Non Active Member
l feel sorry for the frogs.All they want is a place of safety from the marauding predators that lurks amongst the undergrowth around your place.
l think you are plagued by these little creatures because the house is built on a flood plain,which is an ideal habitat for the frog.
By looking at your photos a year ago when the area flooded seems your stuck with them for a long time yet.
Help in the preversation of their enviourment by pickling a frog today

there are lots of the little b******* in our garden in Yalikavak I'm dreading standing on one in the dark....yuk!

Peregrine

No, I didn't mean that there was a plague of French tourists ! :roundgrin

Each night we have 15 - 20 of the little buggas trying to get into the house.

BTW They're Common Tree Frogs - Hyla arborea

They are the only members of the widespread tree frog family (Hylidae) indigenous to Mainland Europe & Turkey.

DSCF3203.jpg

fire up the barby - that'll frighten them off (or you'll have a tasty snack before bedtime)

JET

Poor wee mites - they too have been suffering with the recession and were just trying to relocate to another branch. Come on KKOB! give the frogs a froggin chance - it`ll cut down your insect problems - you could give them names and hire them out to your neighbours. KKOB tells the world - "A frog is not just for froggin Christmas" will appear on car stickers all over Turkey - with a proper pooled infrogstracture you`ll be froggin famous in no time - you spawny devil.......... Sorry I`ve jusht dropped me bottle...

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Poor wee mites - they too have been suffering with the recession and were just trying to relocate to another branch. Come on KKOB! give the frogs a froggin chance - it`ll cut down your insect problems - you could give them names and hire them out to your neighbours. KKOB tells the world - "A frog is not just for froggin Christmas" will appear on car stickers all over Turkey - with a proper pooled infrogstracture you`ll be froggin famous in no time - you spawny devil.......... Sorry I`ve jusht dropped me bottle...

pmsl

Ceni

Ceni

Jet, can i have a wee drop of what you're on please? :eek:)

JET

Jet, can i have a wee drop of what you're on please? :eek:)

You`ve got enough problems girl - trying to shoot people in the dark - and then pretending to be a man - without taking to drink and upsetting your neighbour, Napoleon`s (KKOB), frogs. Well Genti, I may just consider sharing a wee sip or two if you promise to behave yourself and learn to love frogs (lol). :3:

jcrian

This one didn't make it. Found him in the road sun dried............

aauohu.jpg

Top Bottom