KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Welsh Teacher Attacked In Altinkum Shopping Centre
Ming Yeap ! That's a fine Welsh name ! :lol:

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
He remembered suddenly feeling heavier and realised it was because two traders from the floor above had jumped down on him.

What ??????

bobthenob

Non Active Member
When will these stupid traders learn, this is the sort of behaviour that is giving a bad name for the Turkish resorts.The tourists numbers have been declining,due to hassle and physically being threatened if you do not buy.

l know of this place,because went through there just to see what they were selling and felt like l was walking the gauntlet.They suddenly appear out of there shops,with intimidating behaviour.

l will never shop in there again, because of this aggressive attitude of their's.And also l find them more exspensive then the other shops just up the road.

Can you imagine the shopping malls in Britian acting like this.The authorities would close them down

butt007

Warren
When will these stupid traders learn, this is the sort of behaviour that is giving a bad name for the Turkish resorts.The tourists numbers have been declining,due to hassle and physically being threatened if you do not buy.

l know of this place,because went through there just to see what they were selling and felt like l was walking the gauntlet.They suddenly appear out of there shops,with intimidating behaviour.

l will never shop in there again, because of this aggressive attitude of their's.And also l find them more exspensive then the other shops just up the road.

Can you imagine the shopping malls in Britian acting like this.The authorities would close them down

Well the council here in Alanya do close down shops and restaraunts and fine them for harrasment, it certainly does seem to work on the whole.
Warren

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Never had any problems in Altinkum Or in the shopping mall . But Warren is right Shops can and do get closed down in Alanya . I think this is a bit far fetched . Nothing like a good story to tell after a holiday !!! ...... Diane

Martyn

My wife went in shopping last year and was looking at hand bags. She asked how much something was and had a good look at it and decided against buying it. The man there got really aggressive and irate with her and she walked away. Now anyone who knows my wife will know she wouldn't antagonise anyone, in fact she is a traders delight, she loves shopping. :lol:

Anyway he has lost a lot of potential sales. :amen:

kaykay

yes they r rude in that shopping centre and swear in turkish .if u dare say no.
its true there is cheaper and better quality on the front.
and not so aggressive and scary.

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Blimey - makes me glad I've been buying all my bits & pieces in Tesco to take out with me. None of the above aggro & clubcard points to boot (double from this week) then a free meal out with the vouchers a few months later. No risk of attack from the staff but I do tend to argue with the self service till! Till "Put your items in the packing area", me "I am, I am"...and you need the patience of a saint if you want to buy alcohol or a pack of paracetamol!:lol:
Carol

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Nice to see the fine tradition of using Welsh names, Brandon and Courtney, poor sods.

Steve.

i dont believe a word of the report...i would have to know what really happened and i bet there's a lot more to this story than we have heard so far.

just been reading this story before i came on here its frontpage on the local rag makes a change from take a break stories

liam

Altinkum Lover
I am curently in Turkey staying at the Esra Apart and we went into the shoping centre to get some tshirts and thinks, we went in to one shop think it m&k o somthing like that the price was way high so we did abit of haglin still to high so we desided to leave it and go as we were walking out the shop one of them says to my mam you english are f**king cheeky you come in my shop drink my pepsi and sit in here with my air-con then dont buy anything, at this time my dad was mad coz this guy was right in my mams face so my mam sed 1 i never had a drink and 2 your air con is **** and walked out my dad stayed and was calm shook one of thems hand and went to walk out so the one who had ago at ma mam picked up the clothes we had put on the side and throw them at my dad and started shouting telling him to Fu*k off out of there shop they are flippin crazy and they spoilt it for the rest of the traders in there coz we was looking to buy but after that we went stright to crown the english bar and we wont be going in there again

Ian

i dont believe a word of the report...i would have to know what really happened and i bet there's a lot more to this story than we have heard so far.
What do you mean you don't believe a word of the report ????, if you have ever been into the centre then you would know how some of the traders are very aggressive to the tourists...........

bobthenob

Non Active Member
What do you mean you don't believe a word of the report ????, if you have ever been into the centre then you would know how some of the traders are very aggressive to the tourists...........

l agree.They are very aggressive.First of all they act the nice person,until the customer decide not to buy from them.Then they will make it look like it is the customer fault in instigating the problem,when in fact it was them[the traders]that have planned this all along if they don't buy.
l should know,l have been in there a couple of times and found the atmosphere is like walking into a lions den.

Do not even think of going in there.How many incidences have gone unheard,when so far l have heard quite few over the years.For every two incidences that are heard,there are several incidences that go unheard.lt is a common practice in there.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom