Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Well Have you Overindulged?
Have you done too much then? I am suffering with the worst hangover today, three days of drinking, eating, has finally taken it's toll on my body. I ache everywhere through playing on the WII all yesterday afternoon, it was great there were 8 of us in the Ten Pin Bowling team and I came second. :132lm:. Sat and munched chocolates all afternoon today too.

Ah well here's to round two, it'll soon be New Year's Eve, another good party planned for. Hope I'll feel like alcohol again by then, lol

:255ji:

Tess

Well have you overindulged ??

Yes, Yes, that would be a YES.
Slimming World here I come - Roll on January!!

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
No , not at all. I'm bored!!!!.
I had to be taxi on xmas day so no bevvie for me.
Never even had a drink yesterday or today . Might get out for a wee while tomorrow night.
Going to a hotel for hogmany for a couple of nights {6 of us}.

Jeannie

Tess

Yip mine was more eating than drinking, 2 girls who make sure I never get the chance, Taxi Service by Mum.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
No didn't do anything i shouldn't But i got a new tail in the jan sales ... Work it work it work it ........ do you like it ... Diane

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Yes!!! .. Far too much lager and also too much rum. As for eating I'm fed up of it but there's food everywhere. Its in the fridge, its in the kitchen, its in the lounge ... I have to eat it dont I?

arrian

R.I.P
me too, haven't drunk very much really, but def. way too much food. not waiting till january to start cutting back, feel too uncomfortable now, so going to lay off the food, now the drink, well that's another matter..........

hijo

in my own clique
..i don,t really drink or eat any different over the festive season..if i was being honest ..i don,t really celebrate it..thats just the way we were brought up in scotland..christmas was for the children, when i first moved to england around 30 years ago ..i could,nd beleive the amount of people getting drunk at xmas:wow:..but i do celebrate..hogmany i like to stay up for the bells ..and all the telephone calls..from the uk ...

perfect1949

i just love my clique
yes ss too much of everything .but starting all over again today with di and des with a rather large joint of pork washed down with red wine

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
yes ss too much of everything .but starting all over again today with di and des with a rather large joint of pork washed down with red wine

Now this sounds more like the Dave, Des and Di, that I've become to know. Hope Des will join you in drinking copious amounts of red wine too, lol. Not drinking until New Year's Eve, my ar*e !!!

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Now this sounds more like the Dave, Des and Di, that I've become to know. Hope Des will join you in drinking copious amounts of red wine too, lol. Not drinking until New Year's Eve, my ar*e !!!

But no alcohol for me......

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
But no alcohol for me......

You really are being a good boy then? Well I have to say I am impressed. I had none yesterday because of a huge hangover, but see how today goes I can't promise none today, lol. Enjoy your Roast Pork dinner with Di and Dave.

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
There you are you see. Its 10.10am and I've been a good boy. Had my tea and toast breakfast and I'm settling down to watch the X Files movie on Sky.

There on the table.... A big tin of Mars Celebrations choccies :wow:

......................................Guess I better celebrate then :loony:

LyndaW

Had a very sober xmas as i am a house guest in a Turkish home and she went to work as usual xmas day.

Looking forward to new year.

Lynda

Latest Posts

Top Bottom