Well Done Excel Airlines
Our friends, hubbie and I had booked flights for mid-June with Excel flying from Newcastle to Dalaman. Unfortunately, in January their son was killed by a drug-crazed lunatic, understandably, they didn't feel up to going on holiday. I e-mailed Excel and had a lovely e-mail back from them sending their condolences-they refunded all of the money my friends had paid, including the deposit which they expected to lose.
An airline with a heart!
Ann

Gail

Well Done Excel Airlines
Good for Excel :)

Your poor friends how will they ever come to terms with that?

speedy

Well Done Excel Airlines
very sad to hear of their loss but nice to hear that there are some compassionate businesses still out there

Well Done Excel Airlines
Very sad news but it is nice to know there are still some big companies with compassion well done Excel.

Andy

Well Done Excel Airlines
Very sad news and a missed holiday.

Iv'e just looked at Excels website and found flights Gatwick to Antalya in May for £120
return. Thats the cheapest iv'e found so far, if any-one on the forum knows of any cheaper maybe they can post it and let everyone else know.

Andy

tonytg

Wishing on a star
Well Done Excel Airlines
I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose one of my children. My condolences are with them. A refund is a kind gesture in a not very kind world and it does help to restore faith in humanity.

g&t

gary & tracy
Well Done Excel Airlines
all the best to your friends, and well done to excel, nice to hear

Latest Posts

Top Bottom