missmo

missmo
Welcome Yasminites
Hi

I know there are quite a few members on TLF who have bought on the Yasmin Garden Complex in Akbuk and this is a brilliant idea to open sub forums giving us the chance to share info about the complex.

We bought an orkide duplex and it will be finished December 07.

Do you all know that there is a site for the complex with a video clippage www.yasmingardenakbuk - go and have a look.

I have a updated site picture showing orkide and olivier with the large pool area in the centre but could not upload for some reason? but it if anyone would like me to send it to them please pm me its a great picture showing the site about 3 weeks ago, its now been cleared and the pools are in progress or at least they have shuttering.

We will be going out there 17th April for a look around and to take some pictures if anyones there same time would love to meet up for chat/drink.

MO

melly

Welcome Yasminites
Hi Mo, well done for kick-starting the Yasmin Gardens area.

Hi Carol, have sent you a pm to introduce myself

Joanne

missmo

missmo
Welcome Yasminites
Hi Carol

Looking forward to receiving photos and I will pass them on to Joanne, and Bill (come on Bill get on here).

Hi Joanne - isnt this a good idea of Mustaks to do sub folders - hope we get a few more Yasminites. I have tried to upload the pictures and Mustak sent me some directions but I failed, will try again in the next day or to when I have more time.

MO

missmo

missmo
Welcome Yasminites
Hi all

Tried with a little help to upload the picture again so hope it appears. The site is supposed to be ready December.

Attachments

• Orkide Olivia General Swimming Pool.JPG
    Orkide Olivia General Swimming Pool.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

missmo

missmo
Welcome Yasminites
And this is the latest for Yakamoz, which is now complete by the looks of this picture, doesn't it look great.

Attachments

• Carols piccy.JPG
    Carols piccy.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 97

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Welcome Yasminites
I passed it a few times when in Akbuk, the completed site looks great from the pictures.

missmo

missmo
Welcome Yasminites
mushtaq said:
I passed it a few times when in Akbuk, the completed site looks great from the pictures.

Thanks to you I uploaded the pictures they were as you said too big I had to reduce them first - thanks for your help.

Yes the site does look good I am really looking forward to retiring out there. Our next step is furniture but I have loads of help from TLF members were to go, what to pay it should all run smoothly. We are going to try to do what Rachel001 did and get everything in a fortnight - wish me luck

MO

Marc

Welcome Yasminites
I walk through the Site regularly and have posted positive comments about the complex on this site, however it doesnt look like the photo you posted ;-) This has definitely been altered by software. I will wander through tomorrow and try and give you guys an update.

Take care

Marc

Marc

Welcome Yasminites
Yep, walked through the site today and realised I was on the wrong site ;-) I was on Olive Gardens not Yasmin, the position of the pool and the accomodation behind make them look similar. I think this is the one near the football field, i tried the link that was posted but it doesnt work. if it is that one the the ones next to the pitch are still to be rendered, i will nip up there today on my bike and maybe take some shots as compensation for tarnishing the original photo (which still looks "touched-up").

take care

Marc

missmo

missmo
Welcome Yasminites
Thanks Marc

This site is off the main road I think past the Olive gardent just before Derby hotel, there are villas in front but if you drive up the road a little way you should see the appartments as in picture. As far as I am aware for advertisement purposes the grass was painted on, but everything else should be the same, I am coming out in April so I intend to take loads of pictures, as we have bought on Orkide - Dec in the completed date for that, just at the side of the ones in the picture.

Take care
mo

Marc

Welcome Yasminites
Drove through the site yesterday and the grass has been added later ;-) but what a lovely site!! and I never even knew about it, ive seen the villas from the road but they are not any where near as impressive as they are up close. Not been inside so cant comment on the worl/layout, but it look professional and well done on my drive through. Sorry didnt take any pictures but the one posted before is correct - without the grass ;-) take care

Marc

missmo

missmo
Welcome Yasminites
Thanks for taking the time to look Marc. The villas do look impressive but I do believe they are not selling very well, I cant think why not perhaps a bit overpriced - do they look occupied to you.

Our duplex will be finished in December if you continue on the road keeping villas on your left and the complex in the picture on the right you will come to Orkide were B7 I believe it has no roof yet but it is coming on we will be out to look in April.

mo

billjw

Billjw
Welcome Yasminites
Hello Mo, we have found you at last! Marc is quite right - that 'pic is touched up in that the grass has been air brushed in. However the latest news I got yesterday is that the pool is being drained and will be cleaned and ready for action by the end of April and the grass will also be laid. So us Yakamosians (?) will be complete before the end of Spring - and that will show the rest of the Complex what the standards will be like. When the whole Complex is complete some time next year it will be the best in the whole area - in my humble opinion. Regards, Bill.

Welcome Yasminites
Hello Mo
You will have no problem furnishing your place in 2 weeks. We only had like 7 days and some of them we relaxed and done bank things and bill things. The shops were very with it and delivered things on time same day in most cases. We were blown away with how quick and easy buying furniture was. December we had 3 lot's of people round at once. TV man fitting sat dish and tv. Wardrobe man and also air con man. We just told them all the same time so we only had to wait in that day and they all turned up on time and happily chatted together while they worked. We made them drinks etc. We went shopping and found a sofa we liked, it was delivered same afternoon. Only thing we are going to buy now is a tv unit( tv currently on a box,lol) and a couple of sun loungers. Your place looks lovely( complex).
Have a great time in April.
Rach

Welcome Yasminites
Hi Bill. We also have apartments in Yakamoz. We met when we were over in October last. (The sisters from Dublin) looking forward to going back in May for a quick visit and to check on the famous ' snag list'. I was a bit disapointed to realise that the grass was air brushed in ( probably water in pool too) as they were "updated " photos that the management company sent us but im sure it will be sorted soon. We'll be back there in July for a forthnights hols so I hope it will be in better shape then. Lookin forward to lounging by the pool ( If i can get sun loungers anywhere). Our last visit was a bit hectic so hopefully May will be a bit more relaxing..

billjw

Billjw
Welcome Yasminites
Hi Carol. Yes we remember you and your families. Do not worry, the pool and the grass will be all done for your trip out in May. Mo is going out in two weeks, so she can give us an update. You can buy hundreds of sun loungers in Didum, so you will have a great time relaxing by the pool. Hilary and I cannot get out again until September - so we will look forward to hearing your progress reports. Regards, Bill and Hilary.

missmo

missmo
Welcome Yasminites
:pressie:

Hi Rachel

I still have your epic on the week you bought all your stuff sad but I printed it out just to prove it can be done, but I bet you were both nackered (oops am I allowed to say that on here) I have loads of advice on shops etc everyone on this site is so helpful.

Not really considered a TV what do we do to get English channels abroad at home we have digital TV which contacts load of channels is it the same in Turkey or do we need a satalite dish.

We are out 17th April for a week, then again 8th September for a fortnight then again in Boxing day for a fortnight - are any of those dates on your agenda.

Bye for now

mo

Rachels100 said:
Hello Mo
You will have no problem furnishing your place in 2 weeks. We only had like 7 days and some of them we relaxed and done bank things and bill things. The shops were very with it and delivered things on time same day in most cases. We were blown away with how quick and easy buying furniture was. December we had 3 lot's of people round at once. TV man fitting sat dish and tv. Wardrobe man and also air con man. We just told them all the same time so we only had to wait in that day and they all turned up on time and happily chatted together while they worked. We made them drinks etc. We went shopping and found a sofa we liked, it was delivered same afternoon. Only thing we are going to buy now is a tv unit( tv currently on a box,lol) and a couple of sun loungers. Your place looks lovely( complex).
Have a great time in April.
Rach

Welcome Yasminites
Hi Bill and Hilary. Really looking forward to May. We'll be there in July too with friends but Ann (B7) will be there in September so hopefully you can all meet up. Maybe if i win the lotto I'll get out again then! We have to finish off a few bits in May like air con in bedrooms, curtains, ( i meant to get the name of the place where you got yours) and of course my sunbeds. I was hoping the complex would supply some nice ones ( at a charge of course) so that they would all be the same. Anyway, I'll let you know how we get on. Take care Carol

Latest Posts

Top Bottom