peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
welcome to Manchester carlos tevez
third big signing of the close season for citeh. Looking good with adebayor, lescott & john terry still being chased.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
tevez 1820 minutes and 5 goals £25,000,000
owen 1700 minutes and 8 goals £0

great buy !

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
LOL you clown! Tevez wasn't bought simply to score goals. Owen is a target man and tevez is'nt. Fergie's freebie won't even see a season out

Martyn

I think Tevez is an excellent purchase, i wish Chelsea had bought him. He gives 110% for any club he plays for, kept West Ham up on his own virtually.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
typical city fan making excuses already..maybe fergie played the argentinian international striker out of position ! as a striker !

This clown will be in the north stand next season watching the boys in red bringing more glory to OT

The best you can expect is to fill some of those empty seats !

martin

wiuru

Just to say i a long with other UTD fans wish Carlos well at City.and thanks for his efforts and crucial goals on behalf of our great club . As with Ronaldo "The king is dead long live the King"

Marty .

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
hehe... And I bet you were in the north stand singing "fergie sign him
Up" last season.
The tide is turning coco.. Deal with it:)

stevecarol

Oh i so hope you get Adebayor,20 - 25 million will be great for us. after watching him last season he has shown his true colours, and that hes only interested in money lucky for you lot, you have plenty so he may well fit in. But you will soon see that he is no Terry Henry as he would like to believe.
Its not sour grapes on my part were be better without him.:yipee:

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
hehe... And I bet you were in the north stand singing "fergie sign him
Up" last season.
The tide is turning coco.. Deal with it:)

Afraid I was one of the many who realised his finishing skills werent brilliant after all, cant fault his work rate though

Is it official ?

Man City will win the league ? or is it just top 6 ?

or will it be a top 17 place like usual

lets have your prediction

martin

manc02

The tide is turning people are starting to worry on the other side of Manchester !

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
The Bitters in the top 5 !!!!!!!!!!, They are looking for a new comedian at the embassy club I believe !

sadly im in yali for the derby !!!!!!!!!

martin

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
Pmsl at that martin shame we aren't closer as I'm a betting man and I'd fancy a wager with you.

Who's bitter now lolololol!!!

stevecarol

Hmmmmmmmm top 5 ................far too ambitious i think, get rid off Hughes and bring in a quality manager and then the money may work, but not with Hughes:42:

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
I don't see what's unachievable about it. It was the away form that let city down badly last season. Everton finished fifth and were only 13 points ahead.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom