lorraine

Non Active Member
Welcome PaulT new member
Would like to welcome PaulT to the forum, he is too shy to start the intro himself, this is so unlike him, He is our friend from the UK known him for many years or is that too many years.

He came to visit us last October and we have not been able to keep him away!! regular visitor now approx every 8 weeks, still sorting his finances to purchase a property, bit slow but then this must be a man thing...lol

He is Welsh so forgive him:lol: now living near Southampton.

Well that is enough for now, and he should get on the forum just to shut me up...:lol::lol: And i have just the photo to put on the forum:larf:

Last edited:
Welcome PaulT new member
Re: PaulT new member

Hi PaulT welcome to lovely and friendly forum i am new to please dont be shy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

puma

Welcome PaulT new member

a very warm welcome pault ,don`t be shy, we won`t bite :17:

PaulT

Welcome PaulT new member

OK........OK Here's my reply, even if it's just to stop Lorraine giving away all my secrets to you all! :embarasse

So you already know I'm called Paul, originally from the beautiful country of Wales :Wales: and have lived in Hampshire for the last 20+ years!

My (EX! :hehe: ) best friends moved to Turkey at the beginning of last year - finally got around to visiting them in October last year and am currently planning my fifth visit in September!!

Have completely fallen in love with the place - particularly the area around where Lorraine and Gordon live - oh, and the company's not bad either!!!!!!!

:larf:

Can't wait to come back - and eventually get my own place there - when I get my act together.

That's it for now - so does that mean no embarrassing photo's Lorraine???
:wink:

Welcome PaulT new member

PaulT said:
OK........OK Here's my reply, even if it's just to stop Lorraine giving away all my secrets to you all! :embarasse

So you already know I'm called Paul, originally from the beautiful country of Wales :Wales: and have lived in Hampshire for the last 20+ years!

My (EX! :hehe: ) best friends moved to Turkey at the beginning of last year - finally got around to visiting them in October last year and am currently planning my fifth visit in September!!

Have completely fallen in love with the place - particularly the area around where Lorraine and Gordon live - oh, and the company's not bad either!!!!!!!

:larf:

Can't wait to come back - and eventually get my own place there - when I get my act together.

That's it for now - so does that mean no embarrassing photo's Lorraine???
:wink:

Hi i am glad you answer :) and i hope to see you when you come to visit Lorraine and Gordon we can have a great time :)

Welcome PaulT new member
just have another shock i know Lee ,Lorraine, Gordon,Jenny and now PaulT you remember me PaulT i show you few properties with Lorraine and Gordon i cant believe all the lovely people in here i will never live this forum :):):):)

PaulT

Welcome PaulT new member
Thank you all for welcoming me to the Forum - particular thanks to Lorraine for posting the pictures :thumbup: - could have been a lot worse!!

Have tried a few Turkish Forums - but this is really friendly and informative - thanks!

Yetsin - thanks for the welcome - of course I remember you - showed Lorraine and I around a few properties - and never too pushy! Bumped into you a few times after on different visits and always kind and friendly - thanks for that too! :3: Hope to see you again when I return in September!

Lorraine - look out - I'm booking my flight tomorrow :5:
and you will get the daily e-mail telling you how many days are left to go! - both real days and working days! Can't wait to come back!

Thanks to all - maybe meet in Turkey someday - but until then.......it's good to talk

:95im:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom