Gail

Welcome Nicer444
Come on Janice, tell us all who you are :lol: Janice is a friend of mine and she's too shy to introduce herself. Come on don't be shy, we don't bite :lol: :lol: There will be a bar of Cadbury's in it for you :lol: :lol: when I'm next over.

Navan

Non Active Mmember
Welcome Nicer444
Hi Janice...... :28: Welcome to the forum.

Gail...you were told off before about bribing people with bars of chocolate to be your friend :lol:

Anna

PaulT

Welcome Nicer444
Welcome Janice!

Had to be introduced by my friend too - not looked back since! Didn't cost me a bar of chocolate though!!

:3:

nicer444

Welcome Nicer444
Hello Everyone, and thank you Gail !

Sorry I did not reply yesterday, but I had a day off in the sunshine !

I have lived in Turgutreis for nearly four years now, and I currently work for Mandalinci Properties.

Gail can I please have Match Makers next time - they will come in very nice for Christmas ( mint ones please !!!!!!! )

lorraine

Non Active Member
Welcome Nicer444
Hi Janice welcome to the forum, look forward to your post and any photos you wish to share with us.

Whilst we are at the bribery stage, I love CADBURYS' CREAM EGGS... Paul how many days until you get here, 4 days is this right...:lol:

Gail

Welcome Nicer444
Hi Janice at long long last. Mint match makers on their way :lol: So pleased to hear the sun is still shining :36: see you soon

Anne

Welcome Nicer444
Hi Jancie
Welcome to the forum.
I'd be looking for at least two boxes of matchmakers from Gail lol
Anne

nicer444

Welcome Nicer444
Perhaps After Eights as well !!

And thank you for your welcomes - I have been logging onto this site regularly, but as Gail pointed out I have never posted anything !

Gail

Welcome Nicer444
Thanks Anne :lol: Two on their way Janice :hug:

OK one after eights and one match makers :lol: :lol:

carol

Welcome Nicer444
Hi Janice, a big Hello from Raymond and Carol.
We are over same time as Gail in oct.probably see u in Paddy,s bar, keep up the good work.
bye for now.

Gail

Welcome Nicer444
No Janice doesn't drink Carol :larf: She stays at home every night :kitapoku: and spends her days :20: but I will see you there :cheers:

Ummmm

aydınlı

Welcome Nicer444
Hello Janice! I think Ive met you in Turgutreis, do u run a travel agency? if so my family might have booked a holiday through you a few yrs ago, I cant remember the name of the apartments, but they were nice, at the end of the beach in turgutreis.

nicer444

Welcome Nicer444
You know me so well Gail !

Hello Aydınlı, we may well have met but I have never run a Travel Agency here. I have helped finding people accomodation when they need it, so I may have helped your family.

See you soon Carol and Ray, and maybe I will bump into you in Paddy's !

PaulT

Welcome Nicer444
lorraine said:
Hi Janice welcome to the forum, look forward to your post and any photos you wish to share with us.

Whilst we are at the bribery stage, I love CADBURYS' CREAM EGGS... Paul how many days until you get here, 4 days is this right...:lol:

One more working day and 4 sleeps!!!!!

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

This is just like when I was a kid waiting for Christmas to come! Cadbury's Creme eggs aye....................I'll see what I can do. Have you managed to find all the ones that you hid from Gordon last time? :larf:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom