madturkishcow

LİVİNG İN PARADİSE
Welcome Dee 1979
Waheeeyy:D:)
I got here first...nah,nah.A very warm welcome to the mad house Dee.Sit down,relax and tell us a little about yourself.We are all nosey in here ;)Just to loosen your tounge here is your Efes :D[}:)][8D]

Welcome Dee 1979
Hey MTC, more Efes please,,,:D We have a bunch of new members who have joined during the past week..

lilly
martin
Macca
yorks
mazz14
Banjo
terryfran
maggie110
aseranj
katnor
Paul Wright
claire
myhome05

...a warm welcome to you all individually from Task Force Tinky..:D:D:D

madturkishcow

LİVİNG İN PARADİSE
Welcome Dee 1979
Hang on Mustafa:D
I have done some of them :Ddefinately the last three...........ere you are not trying to get freebies are you?:DOk let me check out who has and who hasnt ;)

madturkishcow

LİVİNG İN PARADİSE
Welcome Dee 1979
Oh Fiddlesticks Mustafa :D
I dont have the patience to trawl through so if you have already had your welcome efes, please remember your manners and don't queue up for another.If I failed in my warm welcome then please forgive me.:DWelcome whoever you are and please form an orderly queue while i get pulling.;)queue.pushing,jumping or shouting will not be tolerated.Errrr Mustafa, I can see you!:D[}:)][8D]

madturkishcow

LİVİNG İN PARADİSE
Welcome Dee 1979
LOL Murdo:D
Don't tell them all my secrets girl :DObviously being the turkish MTC i am red and white.:D
Mustafa I am trusting them to behave properly ;)

:D[}:)][8D]

dee1979

Welcome Dee 1979
Well Thanks so much I wasn't expecting to come across a page welcoming me so thanks again. Well my Mum and Dad bought a villa in Green Park in Yesilkent so I will be going out on the 24th of July and I am really looking forward to it after reading all the good things about Altinkum on this site. My Dad was out there in May furnishing the house so we are all set to go!

tricia

Welcome Dee 1979
Welcome Dee and anyone else I've missed.

It seems there will be quite a few forum members here at the end of July. Does this call for a knees up?

murdo

Warp Factor 8
Welcome Dee 1979
Dee1979. Hope you are very happy in Yesilkent. Gail is right, we have just bought there. It apparently has a lovely restaurant (Blue Restaurant) that people who have bought there have recommended
Jackie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom