Votes: 100 8.8%
  • From an existing member

Votes: 342 30.2%

• Total voters

ahmed226

Welcome - but how did you get here?
salam alaikum

how is everybody?

this year I decided to take a holiday to North Cyprus. When I was there I saw a lot of property developments going on. So I started researching into the property market in North Cyprus. I was close to buying something there, but then started having second thoughts about it e.g. high risk/possible land disputes between greeks and turks. so I dropped that idea. Then a friend suggested I look into Turkey. So I ended up buying an apartment in Istanbul. Started googling Turkey property forums, and ended up here :)

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Welcome Ahmed. If I may say so I think you made a wise decision in avoiding possible pitfalls with title deed issues in the TRNC. I hope to see more of your posts soon.

Hi all I'm knew to the forum!😜
I just googled Gulluk forums as I wanted to find out more about the area !😎

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Welcome Susan, I hope that you enjoy the Forum as much as I have. It becomes addictive. I look forward to more of your questions and posts.

Beaubilly

Via Google search engine. Just moved to Alanya and looking for places to meet fellow ex-pats

alexox

Hey, So i found this website a while ago when finding out information about residence permits on google. İve being living in Muğla for 6 months now with my husband and joined the website to find expats or english speaking people to communicate with and/or make friends! (its definitely getting lonely out here!)
- Alexandra.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Hoş Geldiniz Alex, I hope that you find what you need, Muğla must be warming up now. Hope you got your residence through OK.

Ita

Hi, I just moved here from uk. I live in Calis nr Fethyie. I'm looking to join yoga near by and wish to help out at the nearest dog shelter.I'm

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Hi, I just moved here from uk. I live in Calis nr Fethyie. I'm looking to join yoga near by and wish to help out at the nearest dog shelter.I'm

Welcome to the Forum Ita, I am sure your help will be invaluable to a dog shelter

TLF Admin

Administrator
Welcome to our newest members, please introduce yourselves and tell us how you found this forum?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom